Author Topic: Horror Caught on Video: 13 and 15 Year Old Girls Murder Uber Eats Driver in DC, Walk Past His Body t  (Read 4092 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Horror Caught on Video: 13 and 15 Year Old Girls Murder Uber Eats Driver in DC, Walk Past His Body to Look for Cellp

Two young teenage girls have been charged with felony murder after killing a man in DC during an armed carjacking.

Instead of fleeing the scene after the car crashed and rolled on its side, one of the girls began looking for her cellphone that was in the vehicle — while walking nonchalantly past their victim’s body.

The girls, both black, are only 13 and 15 years old.

Their Pakistani victim, Mohammad Anwar, 66, of Springfield, Virginia, was driving for Uber Eats when the girls attempted to steal his car and tased him.

The horrific scene was caught on camera by a witness.

Warning, the video is extremely graphic and disturbing:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/horror-caught-video-13-15-year-old-girls-murder-driver-dc-walk-past-body-look-cellphone/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 12:28:21 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

These freaks deserve only one thing.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Paki would still be alive if he would have done one of two things.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

The Paki would still be alive if he would have done one of two things.
Is get out of the damn car one?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is get out of the damn car one?

Don't pick up strangers.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Two underage Black females...
Murder a Muslim uber driver.

This is a Liberal's worst nightmare. They don't know who to root for?
Root, root, root, for the home team...in this case they are both the Liberal's home team.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Root, root, root, for the home team...in this case they are both the Liberal's home team.

We'll see how attacks on Asians plays out first.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

You know damn well if the perps were white, there would be non-stop calls to stop violence against Muslims.

But we all know this one is going right down the memory hole.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Another horrific crime against an 'Asian' by..................oh yeah, Blacks! back in the 80's in Fountain Valley/Westminster, CA. we had a serious problem with Vietnamese gangbangers and I used to say they were totally devoid of respect for human life, well they were nothing compared to Blacks today.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Blacks will kill anybody, it doesn't matter who or what they are.
Blacks kill Blacks every single day of the week. They don't care.
This Liberal bullshit that Blacks are some kind of innocent persecuted underclass is idiotic.
These people are dangerous to themselves and to each other.
To 'pretend' that they are some kind of 'enlightened native' is a Liberal fantasy.
They are killers, and they don't care much who it is they kill that day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
C'mon, y'all. They only behave this way because of systemic racism. Y'all are acting like they can control this behavior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
C'mon, y'all. They only behave this way because of systemic racism. Y'all are acting like they can control this behavior.

There is a point when it comes to speciation.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

They act this way because like wise old King Solomon said, because a sentence against wrongdoing is not delivered in a fashioned quick way, the hearts of the evildoers are prone to keeping doing it. (My paraphrase, I will see if I can find the passage).

Found it... Ecc 8.11 "Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. "

If these thugs understand if they murdered someone and got put to death themselves next week. They would have second thoughts on doing this crap.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 05:01:09 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
They act this way because like wise old King Solomon said, because a sentence against wrongdoing is not delivered in a fashioned quick way, the hearts of the evildoers are prone to keeping doing it. (My paraphrase, I will see if I can find the passage).

Found it... Ecc 8.11 "Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. "

If these thugs understand if they murdered someone and got put to death themselves next week. They would have second thoughts on doing this crap.

That's a good and wise word, @Sighlass. I'm glad you posted it. Sadly, I don't think our nation is in the mood for a wise word from God. This will continue until we are essentially a pile of rubble.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GoFundMe Campaign Takes in a Massive Amount for Family of Pakistani Uber Eats Driver Killed by Teenage Girls in DC

Amazingly, the GoFundMe campaign set up for Mr. Anwar’s family has had a tremendous response. The site was begun three days ago and had a goal of $100,000. When I first noted it earlier in the day, I believe it was in the range of $200,000 having been raised. At the time I am writing this, the amount raised now exceeds $315,000.

more
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/03/28/gofundme-campaign-takes-in-a-massive-amount-for-family-of-pakistani-uber-eats-driver-killed-by-teenage-girls-in-dc-n351563
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
You know damn well if the perps were white, there would be non-stop calls to stop violence against Muslims.

But we all know this one is going right down the memory hole.

This could have been one of those "racist anti-asian hate crime" things the Rodents are obsessed about.

But, strangely, when I saw the thread title, I thought "black girls".

Because "white girls" wasn't in there.

So, nothing anti-asian or hate-crimey here.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
This Liberal bullshit that Blacks are some kind of innocent persecuted underclass is idiotic.
To 'pretend' that they are some kind of 'enlightened native' is a Liberal fantasy.

The Rodents have been encouraging this anarchy for generations because this anarchy is beneficial to the Rodents.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

Time to revisit that guys "Talk" to his children about black people.  I will save your life.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella

The solution is quite simple: This is white people's fault.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline Wingnut

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jerry Dunleavy
@JerryDunleavy
   Â·

Appalling footage of the carjacking near Nationals Park in Washington D.C. on Tuesday that resulted in the death of Pakistani immigrant & Uber Eats driver Mohammad Anwar. The teenage girls who police say used a Taser to steal the car face murder charges.

VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1375909226439118855

4:34 PM · Mar 27, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jerry Dunleavy
@JerryDunleavy
   Â·

Appalling footage of the carjacking near Nationals Park in Washington D.C. on Tuesday that resulted in the death of Pakistani immigrant & Uber Eats driver Mohammad Anwar. The teenage girls who police say used a Taser to steal the car face murder charges.

VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1375909226439118855

Malcolm Fle✘
@Malcolm_fleX48  11h

FACT: A larger portion of our military are in that line of work because they didn't have any other options.

Your heroes are reluctant heroes at best. Depend on only yourself, train yourself to fight, become stronger and defend yourself because no one else will.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec   Â· 17h

None of the soldiers in that DC video even reacted

They stood around watching the whole thing happen

A man died at their feet

12:58 AM · Mar 28, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Malcolm_fleX48/status/1376035959217778695

Offline Wingnut