Author Topic: Joe Manchin: The Radical Left Campaigning Against Me ‘Would Help Me’  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Manchin: The Radical Left Campaigning Against Me ‘Would Help Me’

Wendell Husebo 27 Mar 2021

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) said it would help him “more than anything” if the Democrat Party campaigned against him in West Virginia, pressuring him to do away with the filibuster.

“What are they going to do, they going to go into West Virginia and campaign against me? Please, that would help me more than anything,” Manchin told the New York Times.

“I’m concerned about the House pushing an agenda that would be hard for us to maintain the majority,” Manchin said about the legislation the House Democrats are sending to the Senate floor.

Manchin’s comments come after Vice President Kamala Harris in early February attempted to pressure Manchin into voting for the 1.9 trillion coronavirus package by going on a local news station in West Virginia.

Manchin didn’t take kindly to Harris’s interview. “I couldn’t believe it. No one called me,” Manchin said then. “We’re going to try to find a bipartisan pathway forward, I think we need to. But we need to work together. That’s not a way of working together.”

Manchin has also seemed to relish his linchpin position of determining the filibuster’s fate, saying to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), “I know one thing, Chuck, you wouldn’t have this problem at all if I wasn’t here.”

Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE), who is close to the Biden administration and from Biden’s home state, pushed back on Manchin’s above board comments. “He should want to get rid of the filibuster because he suddenly becomes the most powerful person in this place — he’s the 50th vote on everything,” Coons said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/27/joe-manchin-the-radical-left-campaigning-against-me-would-help-me/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Joe - I hope they throw such a tantrum over you that you will have no choice but to switch parties like a Jeffords and give the majority back to the GOP>
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe.  Don't let your wife be a whore. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joe.  Don't let your wife be a whore.

RU kidding?  Manchin would sell his old lady to sex traffickers in a West Virginia second f he had to in order to retain his sinecure.  His daughter too, if he has one.  From one whore to another.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
RU kidding?  Manchin would sell his old lady to sex traffickers in a West Virginia second f he had to in order to retain his sinecure.  His daughter too, if he has one.  From one whore to another.
I have seen Joe's wife.  She reminds me of when Al Czervik asked Judge Smales wife is she would like to make $14 dollars the hard way?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.