Author Topic: Ted Cruz and Delegation Post Shocking Border Pics, the Response From Beto O'Rourke Does Not End Well  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz and Delegation Post Shocking Border Pics, the Response From Beto O'Rourke Does Not End Well
By Nick Arama | Mar 26, 2021 5:00 PM ET

As we have previously reported, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has been one of the people calling out the problem at the border. In fact, he’s down at the border today with a congressional delegation to visit the CBP facilities and calling for Joe Biden to address the crisis happening there.

He took some video actually on the border, at the river, where he talked about human traffickers cartels on the other side, who were yelling at him taunting the border patrol on the U.S. side.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/26/ted-cruz-and-delegation-post-shocking-border-pics-the-response-from-beto-orourke-does-not-end-well-n350744
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

RSBN carried this live .... fast forward to 1:30 for the "event".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soe4qs-iobc

Warning.  This  pointing-up  will make your head explode; especially since we had this all under control 90 days ago. 

Waaay off topic ... but, whenever I see Lindsey Graham with others, I'm still stunned by how short he is.     333cleo

« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 12:39:29 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

Warning.  This  pointing-up  will make your head explode; especially since we had this all under control 90 days ago.

IMHO pointing this out IS needed.  As usual, MSM is silent on this while keeping the focus on bogus COVID stats and creating racial tension and disharmony and fear  among  people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

I've missed your company AND intellect @libertybele
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

These are the Biden cages. (Faces blurred.) Thousands of kids, in the midst of a pandemic, crammed in at 1500% capacity.

This is just one of the “pods” at Donna. There are SEVEN more, equally full.

Video:

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1375623930250211333

9:41 PM · Mar 26, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Easy answer!  With democrats pumping them full of money from your treasury-tax dollars.  Democrats are slow with money for Americans, as the foreigners are taking up so much of it.
You didn't know how generous you were being ?  Nonetheless, democrats make sure the aforementioned foreigners will be informed that it is the democrats that get credit for your generosity/$.
 9999hair out0000 :yowsa:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 12:31:37 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions