Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Delivers a Hilarious Breakdown of Joe Biden's Presser  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson Delivers a Hilarious Breakdown of Joe Biden's Presser
By Bonchie | Mar 26, 2021 9:00 AM ET

esterday, Joe Biden concluded his first presser after the longest drought for a new president in modern history, and the takes in response were hot. RedState hit all the angles (see here, here, here, and here) throughout the day. Everything from Biden’s mind-melting down (again), to his cheat sheets, to some of the more nonsensical answers he gave, left a lot to cover.

Then there was Tucker Carlson. You just knew he was going to deliver a monologue fit for the absurdity that was witnessed. He didn’t disappoint.

Here’s the hilarious result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEucxkTUG2c

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/03/26/tucker-carlson-delivers-a-hilarious-breakdown-of-joe-bidens-presser-n350586
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Tucker Carlson Delivers a Hilarious Breakdown of Joe Biden's Presser
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 02:39:24 pm »
When Yamiche (or whatever her name is) called Joe "a moral, decent man," I'm pretty sure Jen Psaki - in the background - cringed. Maybe Joe has tried to grab her tail, too (and not just the German Shepherds' tails).  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 03:59:45 pm »
Last stupid reporter on clip sums up the hilarity of this dufous stupid ass POTUS.....   "you are a decent man who immigrants can trust you with their unaccompanied minors"

You just can't make this shit up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 04:13:04 pm »
Bottom line - Joe Biden and, by extension, the entire USA are the laughingstocks of the world.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Millee

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 05:00:12 pm »
When Yamiche (or whatever her name is) called Joe "a moral, decent man," I'm pretty sure Jen Psaki - in the background - cringed. Maybe Joe has tried to grab her tail, too (and not just the German Shepherds' tails).  :silly:

I bet Jill wrote that question.