Author Topic: Biden Unhinged: Calls Attempts To Stop Election Fraud ‘Sick’ And ‘Un-American’  (Read 159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Unhinged: Calls Attempts To Stop Election Fraud ‘Sick’ And ‘Un-American’
I & I Editorial Board
March 26, 2021

I&I Editorial

‘Un-American.” “Sick.” “Despicable.”

What got President Joe Biden in such a lather? Was it the children packed liked sardines at border detention facilities? The recent mass shootings? China’s human rights abuses?

Nope. Biden flew off the handle over the fact that several states are taking steps to reform their election laws in ways he doesn’t like.

“What I’m worried about is how un-American this whole initiative is. It’s sick,” he said. “It’s sick … deciding in some states that you can’t bring water to people standing in line waiting to vote. Deciding you’re going to end voting at five o’clock when working people are just getting off work. Deciding that there will be no absentee ballots under the most rigid circumstances.”

“The Republican voters I know find this despicable,” he added later. “Republican voters.”

He wasn’t done. “I’m convinced that we’ll be able to stop this because it is the most pernicious thing. This makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle. This is gigantic, what they’re trying to do.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/03/26/biden-unhinged-calls-state-election-integrity-bills-un-american/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Calls to secure US elections really hit the scum sucking rats where they live.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Yeah, the one thing the Rodents fear more than anything else is an honest election.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.