Author Topic: How to beat the woke: Never apologize, rally friends and punch back harder  (Read 291 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

How to beat the woke: Never apologize, rally friends and punch back harder

https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/how-to-beat-the-woke-never-apologize-rally-friends-and-punch-back-harder/

Americans hate woke culture, as I noted in these pages not too long ago. Black, white, Republican and Democrat, a large majority of Americans oppose it. ...

Lesson one: Don’t panic — and don’t give in. Ian Prior, of Loudoun County, Va., publishes The Daily Malarkey, an Internet humor site that goes after what he calls the “Chardonnay Antifa.” ... after he published an op-ed attacking political correctness, he found himself on the sharp end of woke attacks led by a group of teachers, administrators and woke citizens.
... He called them out, he mocked them, and he made sure the whole thing got as much attention as possible. Now there’s a criminal investigation into the group. The publicity not only generated blowback against the people who targeted him, it also brought in lots of new subscribers to The Daily Malarkey. Win-win.

Learn from this. Never apologize, don’t act afraid, and, to borrow a phrase from Obama, “punch back twice as hard.” ...

The second lesson: Stick together. The woke mob tries to isolate its victims and to make others afraid to stand up for them. Instead, it’s important to ask for help from friends and potential supporters, if you’re a target, and to offer it to the targets if you’re on the sidelines. Solidarity.
... And that’s lesson three. University and corporate bosses give into the woke because it’s painless and easier than fighting them. Make it painful and difficult instead, and they’ll change their ways. Take this to heart. The sane can win.

Face down the bullies, don't placate them, make the attack costly to the bullies and any who become their tools.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rule #1!!

Never, ever apologize.
  It's a sign of weakness and the Rats are Barracudas when they smell weakness.  Defend what you said, and make it stick.  Everything else follows from that one ohnosecond.  Handle that well, and things will fall into place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Roger Stone's Three Corollaries:
  • Admit nothing.
  • Deny everything.
  • Launch counterattack.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

How to beat the woke: Never apologize, rally friends and punch back harder

Face down the bullies, don't placate them, make the attack costly to the bullies and any who become their tools.

It is an oddity that such a thing would need written down... I heard this, nearly word for word, right from my Daddy's lips long before I turned eight years old.

Offline skeeter

Rule #1!!

Never, ever apologize.
  It's a sign of weakness and the Rats are Barracudas when they smell weakness.  Defend what you said, and make it stick.  Everything else follows from that one ohnosecond.  Handle that well, and things will fall into place.
it’s funny - this was supposedly why Trump was so disliked.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
it’s funny - this was supposedly why Trump was so disliked.
  And mean tweeets.   

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.