Author Topic: Al Sharpton threatens Manchin, Sinema with the ‘r-word’ if they don’t get in line on the fillibuster  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Sharpton threatens Manchin, Sinema with the ‘r-word’ if they don’t get in line on the fillibuster
March 25, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Notorious race hustler Al Sharpton has vowed to use phony accusations of racism to try and force Democrat Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema to jettison the Senate filibuster and thus allow Democrats to establish what would be one-party rule.

The plan, he revealed to Politico this week, is to hold town halls in Manchin and Sinema’s states, and to focus those town halls on racial politics.

“The pressure that we are going to put on Sinema and Manchin is calling [the filibuster] racist and saying that they are, in effect, supporting racism. Why would they be wedded to something that has those results? Their voters need to know that,” he said.

It’s a strategy that has also been embraced by the media, which have been publishing piece after piece after piece falsely linking the filibuster — which Democrats feverishly defended just a few short years ago and eagerly used just last year — of being linked to racism.

“A Republican policing reform measure collapsed in the Senate on Wednesday when Democrats lined up to block it after criticizing the legislation as an inadequate response to nationwide calls for action to address police misconduct and racial injustice,” CNN reported last June.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/25/al-sharpton-threatens-manchin-sinema-with-the-r-word-if-they-dont-get-in-line-on-the-fillibuster-1049900/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Those two Rodent clowns weren't going to deviate from a party-mandated vote anyway.

So the Racist Sharpton has nothing to worry about.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sharpton need to calm down.  There is no way either of these two Rats will vote with Republicans on anything important.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Number of times Sharpton complained about the fillibuster when GOP contolled the senate?   Zero

This POS can GTH.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Number of times Sharpton complained about the fillibuster when GOP contolled the senate?   Zero

This POS can GTH.

Old "Resist we muchs" teleprompter must be stuck again.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Sharpton need to calm down.  There is no way either of these two Rats will vote with Republicans on anything important.
Its all theater. Just like yesterday's tech hearing or Mitch McConnell complaining about Biden's going too far left.

Online dfwgator

I really wish the Martians would hurry up and get here so they can blow up Congress like in "Mars Attacks!"

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Dems are using surrogates like Sharpton to get the message to Manchin and Sinema.

They know all too well that putting too much pressure on them directly could lead one of them to perform a Jeffords and lose their precious majority.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington