Author Topic: Confused Biden asks ‘who am I turning this over to?’ Reporters immediately told it’s time to leave.  (Read 175 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Confused Biden asks ‘who am I turning this over to?’ Reporters immediately told it’s time to leave.
March 25, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

President Joe Biden raised eyebrows yet again this week when, at the end of a White House briefing, he turned to his chief of staff and basically asked who’s next to speak.

It was as if he didn’t realize that the briefing was over …

What was odd about his behavior was that neither former President Donald Trump, former president Barack Obama nor any other former president ever ended a briefing in such a fashion. When their briefings ended, they knew it clearly.

What also caught people’s attention was the “vacant look” on Biden’s face.

Watch the interaction below:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/25/confused-biden-asks-who-am-i-turning-this-over-to-reporters-immediately-told-its-time-to-leave-1049655/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Has it been noticed that democrats often run the worst candidates they have, and Republicans usually their best?  That is why the democrats so often act like the mafia, or 3rd world tyrants when they achieve the high offices of government, slick willy, Obama, and biden being excellent examples.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Has it been noticed that democrats often run the worst candidates they have, and Republicans usually their best?  That is why the democrats so often act like the mafia, or 3rd world tyrants when they achieve the high offices of government, slick willy, Obama, and biden being excellent examples.

Interesting observations.  I think I would serve as the "best type" if I screw up and get elected to anything.

"If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve."  That's me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: