Author Topic: Cruz swats away reporter's request for him to wear a mask: 'You’re welcome to step away if you’d lik  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cruz swats away reporter's request for him to wear a mask: 'You’re welcome to step away if you’d like'
Senator notes he and his colleagues have all received COVID vaccine
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas., was quick to dismiss a reporter's request that he wear a mask during a Senate presser on Wednesday.

Cruz stepped up to the microphones, but was stopped before he could speak by the unidentified reporter asking, "Would you mind putting on a mask for us?"

"Yeah, when I’m talking to the TV camera, I’m not going to wear a mask," Cruz responded. "All of us have been immunized, so..."

"It’d make us feel better," the reporter is heard replying.

"You’re welcome to step away if you’d like," Cruz said before chuckling. "The whole point of the vaccine -- CDC guidance is what we're following."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cruz-rejects-reporter-request-he-wear-mask
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Cruz swats away reporter's request for him to wear a mask: 'You’re welcome to step away if you’d like'
Senator notes he and his colleagues have all received COVID vaccine
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas., was quick to dismiss a reporter's request that he wear a mask during a Senate presser on Wednesday.

Cruz stepped up to the microphones, but was stopped before he could speak by the unidentified reporter asking, "Would you mind putting on a mask for us?"

"Yeah, when I’m talking to the TV camera, I’m not going to wear a mask," Cruz responded. "All of us have been immunized, so..."

"It’d make us feel better," the reporter is heard replying.

"You’re welcome to step away if you’d like," Cruz said before chuckling. "The whole point of the vaccine -- CDC guidance is what we're following."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cruz-rejects-reporter-request-he-wear-mask

:patriot: :beer: :yowsa: :rolling:

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Step away, little Covid snowflake.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.