Author Topic: Austin City Officials Planning to Build Segregated ‘Black Embassy’  (Read 646 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Scorecard by Jacob Asmussen March 23, 2021

The facility will service based on skin color.

While Democrat city officials in Texas’ capital city are claiming to move past racist policies like segregation, they are creating a separate city services facility for citizens with brown or black skin color.

Earlier this month, the Democrat-run Austin City Council passed resolutions formally apologizing for the city government’s “active involvement in segregation and systemic discrimination,” while at the same time beginning discussions on how to spend more tax dollars based on skin color and making plans to construct a “Black Embassy” downtown.

The station, which will offer resources and support but be separate from the main city hall, will only service based on skin color.

“The City desires to create a centralized Black resource and cultural center – a Black Embassy – that is geared to the success and cultural promotion of the demographics in need by providing relevant resources, and support for existing and future black-led businesses and organizations,” read the council’s document.

The council also directed the city manager to study and come up with a modern-day price tag of the city’s past racist policies, and “call[ed] on Travis County, local school districts, the State of Texas and the federal government to initiate policymaking and provide funding” for what they deemed “reconciliation.”

However, according to Nook Turner of the Black Austin Coalition, those taxpayer dollars will be used to start the segregated embassy.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/local/austin-city-officials-planning-to-build-segregated-black-embassy/

Offline Hoodat

Democrats doing what Democrats do.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
For people who claim to be colorblind, Liberals are using the racist policies of Jim Crow as a handbook.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This action by Austin foments more antagonism between blacks and others, which will be witnessed by more attacks by those using justification for past discrimination continuously pounded into our heads.

It separates the races rather than to unite them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This action by Austin foments more antagonism between blacks and others, which will be witnessed by more attacks by those using justification for past discrimination continuously pounded into our heads.

It separates the races rather than to unite them.
More than just that, by calling it a 'Black Embassy' the Liberals are declaring that Black people are NOT Americans.
They represent some foreign power in need of an "embassy", just like Russia or China.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Hitler's Love Life Reveled
By former Maid"

I bet that was interesting!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

"Hitler's Love Life Reveled
By former Maid"

I bet that was interesting!
Was Eva Braun jewish?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline thackney

Was Eva Braun jewish?

Did Adolf Hitler marry a Jewish woman? DNA tests ‘show Eva Braun associated with Ashkenazi Jews’
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-woman-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-ashkenazi-jews-9239784.html

...A Channel 4 spokesman said: “In the nineteenth century, many Ashkenazi Jews in Germany converted to Catholicism, so Eva Braun is highly unlikely to have known her ancestry and - despite research he instigated into Braun’s race - neither would Hitler.”

Whilst the results will provide a talking point, they are not definitive. To prove that the hair came from Eva Braun’s head, Mr Evans attempted to get a DNA swab from one of Braun’s two surviving female descendants, but both refused....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Did Adolf Hitler marry a Jewish woman? DNA tests ‘show Eva Braun associated with Ashkenazi Jews’
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-woman-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-ashkenazi-jews-9239784.html

...A Channel 4 spokesman said: “In the nineteenth century, many Ashkenazi Jews in Germany converted to Catholicism, so Eva Braun is highly unlikely to have known her ancestry and - despite research he instigated into Braun’s race - neither would Hitler.”

Whilst the results will provide a talking point, they are not definitive. To prove that the hair came from Eva Braun’s head, Mr Evans attempted to get a DNA swab from one of Braun’s two surviving female descendants, but both refused....
I suppose that was what that poster meant about Adolph's romantic life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is the Pope Catholic?

Not the current one.  But I get your drift.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

More than just that, by calling it a 'Black Embassy' the Liberals are declaring that Black people are NOT Americans.
They represent some foreign power in need of an "embassy", just like Russia or China.
Hey Austin!
You made a 'Black Embassy', but...
Where is the 'Hispanic Embassy'?
Where is the 'Asian Embassy'?
Where is the 'Jewish Embassy'?
Where is the 'Muslim Embassy'?
Where is the 'Catholic Embassy'?
Where is the 'Mormon Embassy'?

Seems like you are singling out one particular group of Americans as needing an 'Embassy', but you are ignoring dozens of other ethic groups as being not important. How racist is that? If you are going to do this segregation thing, then at least be equitable about it.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If a "New Jim Crow" is what the blacks want, fine, let them have it.
The old one was ok with me.
Sorry if you don't like that.