Author Topic: The Latest Left-Wing Anti-American Lie: ‘Anti-Asian Racism’  (Read 330 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Latest Left-Wing Anti-American Lie: ‘Anti-Asian Racism’
The Left lacks decency, wisdom and honesty. Therefore, it offers continuous reporting about anti-Asian racism, most of which so wildly exaggerates the issue as to constitute a lie.
By Dennis Prager
March 23, 2021

If you rely on the New York Times, the Democratic Party or CNN—they are interchangeable—for your perception of reality, you now believe America is reeling from the latest expression of white supremacy: Anti-Asian racism.

It is a lie, the purpose of which is to:

Further demonize America.
    Further demonize white Americans.
    Further divide Americans by race and ethnicity.
    Reinforce—or create—the belief among Asian Americans that they are widely hated (and must therefore rely on the government and especially the Democratic Party).
    Engender ethnic identity among Asian Americans, most of whom have heretofore essentially considered themselves Americans who happen to be of Asian descent.

Is there anti-Asian racism in America? Of course. Ethnic bigotry is a tragic part of the human condition. There is no country in which members of different races live that is bereft of ethnic or racial bigotry.

Therefore, the only question decent, wise or honest people ask is: How much?

And the answer in America is: very, very little.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/23/the-latest-left-wing-anti-american-lie-anti-asian-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

The issue is NEVER "the issue".
The issue is... the revolution.

Offline mountaineer

John Cardillo
@johncardillo

'I came here to f**k up Asians': Man Arrested for Attacking Asian Woman, 54, with a Metal Pipe in NYC
Spoiler: Perp was not a white male
8:28 AM · Mar 25, 2021
He cites a story from Yahoo News:
'I came here to f**k up Asians': Man Arrested for Attacking Asian Woman, 54, with a Metal Pipe in NYC
Bryan Ke
Tue, March 23, 2021, 4:20 PM·2 min read

The NYPD has arrested a 38-year-old man for hitting a 54-year-old Asian woman in the face with a metal pipe in the latest anti-Asian attack in New York City on Sunday.

Ming Liang was walking from the grocery store on Grand Street near Ludlow at around 4:45 p.m. when the suspect, Elias Guerrero, came up to her and hit her face with a metal pipe, according to New York Daily News.

Everything happened too fast, Liang told the publication in Fujianese, a dialect in China, on Monday. “I’m in pain,” she said. “I’m scared to go out. I’m worried. I never thought it would happen to me.” More than 10 bystanders came to help Liang after she fell to the ground from the attack. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He cites a story from Yahoo News:
Bryan Ke
Tue, March 23, 2021, 4:20 PM·2 min read

The NYPD has arrested a 38-year-old man for hitting a 54-year-old Asian woman in the face with a metal pipe in the latest anti-Asian attack in New York City on Sunday.

Ming Liang was walking from the grocery store on Grand Street near Ludlow at around 4:45 p.m. when the suspect, Elias Guerrero, came up to her and hit her face with a metal pipe, according to New York Daily News.

Everything happened too fast, Liang told the publication in Fujianese, a dialect in China, on Monday. “I’m in pain,” she said. “I’m scared to go out. I’m worried. I never thought it would happen to me.” More than 10 bystanders came to help Liang after she fell to the ground from the attack. ...
Yeah, but I bet it was one of those 'White' Hispanics. I wonder what the 'color' of the ten people that rushed up to help her were, here in anti Asian America. I realize that there is actually a deep rooted and organized anti Asian group in America, it's the party of the KKK which hates Asians for being successful because they make how lazy and ignorant the democrats rank and file are painfully obvious.

Offline PeteS in CA

"Guerrero" isn't a Scandinuvian family name? Learn something every day, I guess. :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

I have been challenging leftist to look at the FBI crime stats, on the FBI website, every time this sort of thing comes up, from even before Michael Brown and Ferguson.
They can't even do that without trying to come up with some sort of spin, or just flat-out denying what is documented.
I won't stop challenging them.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Groucho brags:
"I have been challenging leftist to look at the FBI crime stats, on the FBI website, every time this sort of thing comes up, from even before Michael Brown and Ferguson."

Isn't that kind of like "wrestling with a pig"?
How many of them have you convinced yet...?

Offline GrouchoTex

Groucho brags:
"I have been challenging leftist to look at the FBI crime stats, on the FBI website, every time this sort of thing comes up, from even before Michael Brown and Ferguson."

Isn't that kind of like "wrestling with a pig"?
How many of them have you convinced yet...?

Doesn't matter.
Mostly it is to let them that we know the truth.
We're onto 'em.

BassWrangler

The Left lacks decency, wisdom and honesty. Therefore, it offers continuous reporting about anti-Asian racism, most of which so wildly exaggerates the issue as to constitute a lie.
By Dennis Prager
March 23, 2021

If you rely on the New York Times, the Democratic Party or CNN—they are interchangeable—for your perception of reality, you now believe America is reeling from the latest expression of white supremacy: Anti-Asian racism.

It is a lie, the purpose of which is to:

Further demonize America.
    Further demonize white Americans.
    Further divide Americans by race and ethnicity.
    Reinforce—or create—the belief among Asian Americans that they are widely hated (and must therefore rely on the government and especially the Democratic Party).
    Engender ethnic identity among Asian Americans, most of whom have heretofore essentially considered themselves Americans who happen to be of Asian descent.

Is there anti-Asian racism in America? Of course. Ethnic bigotry is a tragic part of the human condition. There is no country in which members of different races live that is bereft of ethnic or racial bigotry.

Therefore, the only question decent, wise or honest people ask is: How much?

And the answer in America is: very, very little.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/23/the-latest-left-wing-anti-american-lie-anti-asian-racism/

The ringleader of the diversity brigade at work sent out some email about concerns over the rising wave of anti-Asian violence. It was all I could do not to reply back and ask him for some data, any data, supporting that there is actually a wave of anti-Asian violence going on. It's all a bunch of made up crap.