Author Topic: A New White House Memo Has People Questioning Exactly Who Is in Charge  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A New White House Memo Has People Questioning Exactly Who Is in Charge
By Bonchie | Mar 24, 2021 8:30 AM ET

After initially appearing sparsely during the first few months of Joe Biden’s presidency, Kamala Harris seems to be breaking out a bit the last few weeks. She’s participating in efforts to promote the new COVID “relief” act, which is really just a slush fund of unrelated spending. That seems to translate to Harris going to states that don’t want her there such as Florida and proclaiming “help has arrived” when they didn’t need her help. In short, it’s the typical cringe you’d expect from her, complete with awkward cackling.

But a new memo has people questioning exactly who is in charge of the Biden administration, or excuse me, I mean the “Biden-Harris administration.”

This per Townhall.

A top communications person in the White House has instructed federal agencies to refer to the “Biden administration” as the “Biden-Harris administration,” a leaked memo confirmed.

“Please be sure to reference the current administration as the ‘Biden-Harris Administration’ in official public communications,” the email stated, with the “Biden-Harris Administration” in bold letters.

According to Outspoken, the Biden administration – err, the Biden-Harris administration – is the first administration to refer to both the president and vice president when referring to the White House as a whole. The change has been reflected on the White House Twitter account.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/03/24/a-new-white-house-memo-has-people-questioning-exactly-who-is-in-charge-n349362
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Pretty funny, considering neither one actually is in charge.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pretty funny, considering neither one actually is in charge.
Pretty sad since they are both mental defectives and essentially we are the ones locked in the snake pit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think O'Bastard is running it.  He always wanted to have a 3rd term and run it all from his basement in his Capri sweatpants suit.  Pop up in public every now and then to sow racial discord and throw a few bombs at  Bitter Clingers, Gun Owners.  Yep, those bitter clingers are just pathetic, aren’t we? Clinging to our guns and religious beliefs….oh, and of course we are bigoted against people who aren’t “like us".  You know the ones we hate.  Obama says it is the Asians, Blacks, Arabs....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wrote:
"I think O'Bastard is running it...."

(sigh)
Who was "running it" when obama was "president"...?
Hint: it's that gal who moved into his house along with him and "the wife"...