Author Topic: Kamala Harris Accepts Bill Clinton Invite for ‘One on One’ Talks About Female Empowerment  (Read 375 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Simon Kent 24 Mar 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris has accepted an invitation from former President Bill Clinton to join him Friday to discuss “empowering women and girls in the U.S. and around the world.”

The exchange will be held in partnership with Howard University, Harris’s alma mater, and showcase “A one-on-one conversation with President Clinton and Vice President Kamala Harris on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on women, and empowering women and girls in the U.S. and around the world,” according to a statement from the Clinton Foundation.

Others on the speaking list include Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser (D), Howard University President Wayne A. I. Frederick, and Wes Moore, the CEO of the poverty-fighting organization Robin Hood.

The 13th annual Clinton Global Initiative University (CGIU) meeting will canvass a range of issues including “restoring faith in democracy, environmental justice, and creating systemic change.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/24/kamala-harris-accepts-bill-clinton-invite-for-one-on-one-talks-about-female-empowerment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is this April 1st?...you just can't make this shit up!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Which one is bringing the cigars?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online mountaineer

We can guess what Bill's hoping to get from the "discussion."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kammy, Wear the blue dress dear.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

AND the Matching knee pads.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That Babylon Bee....  It just cracks me up.     :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.