Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Meets Secretly with Historians to Discuss His Legacy  (Read 468 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Meets Secretly with Historians to Discuss His Legacy

Charlie Spiering 24 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden met secretly with historians at the White House to discuss his emerging legacy of a president pushing through historic changes to the United States during the coronavirus pandemic crisis, according to a report.

Citing “people close to Biden,” Axios reports Biden feels powerful, ready to end the Senate filibuster and push through as much transformational legislation as possible while he still has the majority in the House and the Senate.

He also “loves” the idea he will be more transformational than former President Barack Obama, who struggled with House and Senate Republicans to move legislation forward, the report noted.

Biden’s list of planned aggressive actions includes historic legislation on climate change, gun control, and federal voting laws, according to the report.

He sees himself as a historic figure in the vein of Democrat heroes Lyndon B. Johnson or Franklin Roosevelt, as he repeatedly champions the role of government.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/24/report-joe-biden-meets-secretly-with-historians-to-discuss-his-legacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OMG..I thought this was satire at first...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

OMG..I thought this was satire at first...
Only three months in.

I guess he thinks he'd better move fast.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He meet with them to pump up his obituary.  The one he had was extremely  plagiarized. It was originally  given by Ted Kennedy.

Joe need not be idealized. Or enlarged in death beyond. What he was my. Be remembered simply as a good and decent man. Who saw wrong and tried to ride it. Saw suffering and tried to heal it. Restarted a war. And didn't try to stop. Those of us who loved him. And who take him to his rest today. Trade everybody runs to us. What he wished for others. Who someday come to pass for all the world. As he said many times. In many parts of this nation. Those he touched. And who sought to touch him. Some men see things and they aren't saying why. I dream things that never word and say why not.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

That explains why he's been too busy to hold a press conference - sorry, gotta meet with the historians.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Joe’s legacy? That he was “elected” by the most ignorant, stupidest, self-absorbed electorate in the history of this country.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I read the title line a wrote my response:
"Isn't it a little early to be doing that...?"

... but looks like folks beat me to it! (sigh)

Offline mountaineer

I read the title line a wrote my response:
"Isn't it a little early to be doing that...?"
He seems to grasp his time in the WH will be brief. Very brief.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org