Author Topic: Joe Biden Struggles to Breath During Speech with His Mask On  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Struggles to Breath During Speech with His Mask On
« on: March 23, 2021, 10:23:42 pm »
Joe Biden Struggles to Breath During Speech with His Mask On

Charlie Spiering 23 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden struggled to breathe during a speech with his mask on Tuesday at Ohio State University.

The microphone at the podium picked up Biden audibly laboring as he tried to breathe through his mask while speaking about the importance of fighting the coronavirus and beating cancer.

After taking the podium, Biden looked out at University officials and asked them if he was expected to keep his mask on.

“I guess I’m supposed to keep this on, correct?” he asked, before continuing.

Biden spoke at length about Obamacare, celebrated the 11th anniversary of the bill, and announced his administration would extend the special enrollment period for Obamacare until August 15, allowing more Americans to enroll for coverage.

“Historic achievement that would not have been possible but for the vision and determination of one of the successful presidents in recent American history, Barack Obama,” he said.

Biden recalled riding in a presidential vehicle with Obama in 2010 when news spread that the microphones picked up his private comment to the president calling the health care bill “a big bleep deal.”

“All I could think was thank God my mother wasn’t around to hear it,” Biden said.

Biden promised to continue working to improve Obamacare until everyone got coverage.

“We have a duty not just to protect it, but to make it better and keep becoming a nation where healthcare is a right for all, not just the privilege of a few,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/23/joe-biden-struggles-to-breath-during-speech-with-his-mask-on/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Joe Biden Struggles to Breath During Speech with His Mask On
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 11:00:50 pm »
Happens to me as well.

It is called blocking the free passage of air to the windpipes, and can be fatal.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 11:07:28 pm »
I wish I'd been keeping track of how many times in the past several months he's asked if he's "supposed" to do this or that, go this way or that.
 He's the freakin' president, and he's asking permission to breathe.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 11:13:15 pm »
Chiropractors are saying wearing a mask improperly can injure your neck. You hold your head in an odd way. Or move it to see without moving your eyes.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 11:14:20 pm »
"I Can't Breathe!"

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 11:25:37 pm »
"I Can't Breathe!"

Then stop trying.  :whistle:

â€œInsanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 11:27:10 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 01:55:01 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.