Author Topic: China Selling Swag Celebrating Victory over Biden Diplomats in Alaska  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
China Selling Swag Celebrating Victory over Biden Diplomats in Alaska

Gabrielle Reyes 23 Mar 2021

Chinese e-commerce platforms are selling “T-shirts, umbrellas, handbags, lighters, and mobile phone cases” emblazoned with phrases used by Chinese Politburo member Yang Jiechi during a fiery exchange with U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken in Alaska last week.

Chinese Foreign Affairs Director Yang Jiechi delivered a scathing rebuke of Blinken’s opening remarks at a U.S.-China summit on March 18 in Anchorage, Alaska, after Blinken alluded to “deep concerns with actions by China, including in Xinjiang, Hong Kong, Taiwan, cyberattacks on the United States and economic coercion toward our allies.” Yang’s riposte included a handful of remarkable quotes that Chinese entrepreneurs have since plastered onto merchandise for quick sale on Chinese e-commerce platforms including Alibaba’s Taobao, JD.com, and Pinduoduo.

“Chinese people won’t swallow this,” “The U.S. has no qualification to talk down to China,” and “Stop interfering in China’s internal affairs,” are some of Yang’s Alaska summit zingers that sellers have repurposed to adorn various wares.

“I love my country, so I must support patriotism,” a Chinese seller of t-shirts printed with Yang’s quotes told Reuters on March 22.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/03/23/china-selling-swag-celebrating-victory-over-biden-diplomats-in-alaska/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: China Selling Swag Celebrating Victory over Biden Diplomats in Alaska
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 08:01:07 pm »
Where can I buy some?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: China Selling Swag Celebrating Victory over Biden Diplomats in Alaska
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 08:06:16 pm »
Where can I buy some?

Four years ago, the buzz word was winning.  The meme now?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.