Author Topic: Barack Obama: We Need Gun Control, Not Pandemics, to ‘Slow Mass Shootings in This Country’  (Read 482 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack Obama: We Need Gun Control, Not Pandemics, to ‘Slow Mass Shootings in This Country’

Joshua Caplan 23 Mar 2021

Former President Barack Obama on Tuesday called on lawmakers to combat what he described as an “epidemic of gun violence” in the United States after a gunman fatally shot multiple people at a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado.

“It is long past time for those with the power to fight this epidemic of gun violence to do so. It will take time to root out the disaffection, racism, and misogyny that fuels so many of these senseless acts of violence,” Obama wrote in a statement.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/23/barack-obama-we-need-gun-control-not-pandemics-to-slow-mass-shootings-in-this-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

A better method might be to legalize open and concealed carry throughout the entire country without any permit required. At least then innocent people would have a chance when some bad guy shows up with a gun.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 06:12:59 pm by bilo »
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online roamer_1

A better method might be to legalize open and concealed carry throughout the entire country without any permit required. At least then innocent people would have a chance when some bad guy shows up with a gun.

Right here where I live there are more guns per square inch than about anywhere. We have had open carry my whole life, and it is not uncommon to see guns on hips. It hardly even raises notice.

Yet with all that, and most folks hunting for subsistence, we don't have the problems... It's the gun grabbing liberal sh*tholes that have the problems.

There ought to be a lesson in  that.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One of Obama's Muzzie Brothers goes Jihad and Bath House Boy trys to deflect. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

Right here where I live there are more guns per square inch than about anywhere. We have had open carry my whole life, and it is not uncommon to see guns on hips. It hardly even raises notice.

Yet with all that, and most folks hunting for subsistence, we don't have the problems... It's the gun grabbing liberal sh*tholes that have the problems.

There ought to be a lesson in  that.

An armed society is a polite society.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online roamer_1

An armed society is a polite society.

That's right... More polite than any other....

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Actually, we need less infringement on weapons ownership and possession.

There was a time when there were no school shootings.    How many children took their father's gun to school in 1910 and shot up the classroom?

None.

And there wasn't any gun "control" back then, just healthy parenting.

What was wrong with the teen dirtbags that shot up Columbine?    Too much money and invisible Rodent parents.

Sandy Hook could have been prevented.   But instead of locking up her dangerously defective son, Mama Scum decided to let him play violent video games and taught him how to fire guns.   If he hadn't murdered her to get the guns (Meaning: he had to break the laws against murder to break the laws against stealing guns to break the laws against killing born children in a school...) she should have been arrested for her participation in the homicides.

I haven't bothered to read up on the latest spate of shootings.   I already know the media didn't get the facts right, that they're going to blame the inanimate object, not the shooters, and the shooters are social losers with Low T and no self-image.   

But I'm sure glad the girls of this country are protected from a horny French animated skunk, aren't you guys?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Open and concealed permitless carry is already permitted by the highest law in the land.

What needs to be done is to remove the illegal and unconstitutional roadblocks to law abiding citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights.

Remember, if the people had not be deprived of their rights under the Second Amendment, 9-11 could never have happened.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Open and concealed permitless carry is already permitted by the highest law in the land.

What needs to be done is to remove the illegal and unconstitutional roadblocks to law abiding citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights.

Remember, if the people had not be deprived of their rights under the Second Amendment, 9-11 could never have happened.

I don't have any gun rights but I should since I used a knife to kill. Doesn't matter. I can get a gun anytime. But I don't think I should be held criminally liable for possession. At least a shotgun.

And 9/11 is such a Bush CF LIE it was going to happen no matter what.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

I don't have any gun rights but I should since I used a knife to kill. Doesn't matter. I can get a gun anytime. But I don't think I should be held criminally liable for possession. At least a shotgun.

I know more than a few good ol boys just like you. Most moved on up in the holler where the sheriff don't dare to go.

Y'all oughta move on up there with them Priest River hillbillies, and I'll come by now and then to sit on your porch and drink your sweet tea.   :laugh: :seeya: