Author Topic: BREAKING: Texas COVID-19 vaccine available for all adults starting March 29  (Read 305 times)

Offline thackney

BREAKING: Texas COVID-19 vaccine available for all adults starting March 29
https://www.kxan.com/texas-coronavirus-vaccine/texas-to-open-covid-19-vaccine-to-all-adults-on-march-29/
Mar 23, 2021

Starting on Monday, every single adult in Texas will be able to get the COVID-19 vaccine, and seniors 80 and older will be able to get it with or without an appointment. The state also plans to launch a brand new vaccine registration website next week.

The Texas Department of State Health Services announced Tuesday it is able to do this now because of an increase in the vaccine supply. DSHS added that the state has made “great progress in vaccinating priority groups” and it wants to continue to do so....

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline PeteS in CA

As of this AM:

* 13.186 million doses have been delivered to Texas;

* 9.845 million doses have been injected by Texas.

More than 3.3 million doses are sitting in storage in Texas, 25% of what has been delivered to Texas. There is no shortage of supply. Like many other states (e.g. California and New York), Texas has limited distribution with overly compartmented inflexible eligibility categories.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

...overly compartmented inflexible eligibility categories.

Well that certainly just ended.  But when I got mine scheduled, it was for excessive risk category, but required no documentation at all.  I just saw a list of conditions and clicked yes.  Hardly difficult and restricting.  Also they were clear no one would be prosecuted for false info.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well that certainly just ended.  But when I got mine scheduled, it was for excessive risk category, but required no documentation at all.  I just saw a list of conditions and clicked yes.  Hardly difficult and restricting.  Also they were clear no one would be prosecuted for false info.
I saw the same here in California, when I went in yesterday there was a ton of younger people getting the vaccine, and pardon me if this comes across as racist but there was an abundance of a certain minority there and aint no way in hell they were all in the Tier 1 category.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

As of this AM:

* 13.186 million doses have been delivered to Texas;

* 9.845 million doses have been injected by Texas.

More than 3.3 million doses are sitting in storage in Texas, 25% of what has been delivered to Texas. There is no shortage of supply. Like many other states (e.g. California and New York), Texas has limited distribution with overly compartmented inflexible eligibility categories.
Those sitting in inventory might be held back to handle the millions of case pouring across the border.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Everyone over the age of 16 may sign up for a vaccine appointment in my state (WV).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org