Author Topic: Obama taking his third term at the Biden White House?  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama taking his third term at the Biden White House?
« on: March 23, 2021, 01:57:52 pm »
March 23, 2021
Obama taking his third term at the Biden White House?
By Monica Showalter

Is former President Obama giving orders to doddering Joe Biden about how to run America over the phone?

Sure sounds like it, if the word of Jen Psaki is to be believed. Yes, I know that sounds funny. But according to the Daily Caller:

President Joe Biden and his policy teams have been in “regular touch” with President Barack Obama on “a range of issues,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters Monday.

A reporter questioned Psaki on if and how frequently Biden has consulted with Obama since gaining office. Psaki said Biden and Obama are close friends and have spoken over the phone several times. She also said Biden expects to continue consulting with Obama on healthcare issues as he works to improve upon the Affordable Care Act.
Read More

“I expect given former President Obama’s work on the Affordable Care Act and President Biden’s commitment to expanding access to healthcare throughout his presidency that, yeah it’s an issue they’ll talk about,” Psaki said.

The reporter then asks how many times Biden and Obama have spoken since January 20.

“I don’t have an exact number for you,” Psaki responded. “They keep in regular touch and our teams are in regular touch about a range of issues.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/obama_taking_his_third_term_at_the_biden_white_house.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Obama taking his third term at the Biden White House?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 02:32:18 pm »
No kidding. The so-called Biden administration is nothing but BHO retreads, including Psaki.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 02:38:01 pm »
No kidding. The so-called Biden administration is nothing but BHO retreads, including Psaki.
Psaki was one of those in that wonderful post election night Rose Garden 2016 picture. The one where everyone looked like they were just told they no longer had a job.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 05:20:04 pm »
Psaki was one of those in that wonderful post election night Rose Garden 2016 picture. The one where everyone looked like they were just told they no longer had a job.

It is hard to kill cockaroaches like pSaki and her ilk.  You almost have to nuke them from space to be sure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 05:40:48 pm »

@skeeter

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 05:49:30 pm »
A reporter questioned Psaki on if and how frequently Biden has consulted with Obama since gaining office. Psaki said Biden and Obama are close friends and have spoken over the phone several times. She also said Biden expects to continue consulting with Obama on healthcare issues as he works to improve upon the Affordable Care Act.
Read More

“I expect given former President Obama’s work on the Affordable Care Act  .  .  .  .

Whoa, hold the phone.  Obama did ZERO work on the Unaffordable Care Act.  He handed the ball off to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, and then played X-Box for a month.  All the statements made by Obama regarding the bill prove that he knew nothing about what was actually in it.

If Obama wasn't willing to lead when he was actually in the White House, why would he be willing to do so now?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2021, 05:50:49 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 05:52:26 pm »
I don't know what Val Jarrett is up to these days, but Psaki is the press secretary and, by some accounts, Susan Rice is the one actually calling the shots in the Biden White House. I'm sure at least a few more of the morons in that photo are similarly employed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 05:53:21 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia , the man in the beard was infamous for something having to do with Trump, but I can't remember what.  Do you know his name and what he did?  Something with Russiagate, maybe?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 05:56:19 pm »
@skeeter

Will you look at that.  The original cast of Obama's mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con men, indian agents, mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwackers, hornswagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, shit kickers, and Muslums!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2021, 10:18:55 pm »
ol' joe, "C in C":

...codger in charge
(getting his instructions from the)
...communists in control

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2021, 04:58:55 am »
Likely not Obama, but the people who were puling his strings and holding his leash are back.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2021, 05:11:34 am »
@Right_in_Virginia , the man in the beard was infamous for something having to do with Trump, but I can't remember what.  Do you know his name and what he did?  Something with Russiagate, maybe?

He was rumored to be Eric Ciaramella, the (alleged  888blackhat ) whistleblower in the first impeachment of President Trump over a call with the President of Ukraine @Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2021, 05:35:39 am »
I don't know what Val Jarrett is up to these days, but Psaki is the press secretary and, by some accounts, Susan Rice is the one actually calling the shots in the Biden White House. I'm sure at least a few more of the morons in that photo are similarly employed.

@mountaineer

I think Susan Rice is the work horse under Jarrett's tutelage -- Obama's busy getting stoned somewhere.   I've long said Rice will be Harris's replacement when she's installed as POTUS.

And if all goes according to plan (of which the passage of HR1 is vital) Rice will be at the top of the ticket in 2024 and Harris will be taking reservations at Biden's assisted living facility.

But don't quote me.   :laugh:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2021, 01:11:45 pm »
He was rumored to be Eric Ciaramella, the (alleged  888blackhat ) whistleblower in the first impeachment of President Trump over a call with the President of Ukraine @Hoodat

That's it.  Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-