Author Topic: Breaking-Boulder police warn of 'active shooter at the King Soopers' supermarket [UPDATE: shooter id  (Read 4332 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Surprise! Ahmad Alawi Al Issa -- The "Washington Post Shooter" -- Was "Known to the FBI"
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/393321.php
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline andy58-in-nh

Ban radical Islamists, not guns.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Every one of these incidents is always so conveniently timed for the left. Every one.
Yeah, and the Front Range seems to be the go-to place for such an event. Littleton (columbine), Aurora (theater), now Boulder...

Must be something in the water...

BTW, "high capacity" (more than 15 rounds) are illegal in Colorado. It's why Magpul left with most of their operation and moved out of state.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yeah, and the Front Range seems to be the go-to place for such an event. Littleton (columbine), Aurora (theater), now Boulder...

Must be something in the water...

BTW, "high capacity" (more than 15 rounds) are illegal in Colorado. It's why Magpul left with most of their operation and moved out of state.

Denver, Boulder and (I think) Pueblo went even farther and knocked max capacity down to 10.  That's why when I was traveling and had to go through Denver...I didn't stop and I drove the posted speed limits.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ban radical Islamists, not guns.

This was a hate crime.  A racist Muzzie targeted and killed a bunch of white people.

Right?  Wrong...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Color me shocked  **nononono*

The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/23/us/boulder-colorado-shooting

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
White guy shoots up a brothel: RACIST!

Islamic terrorist shoots up a grocery store: It's, uh, gun control, man.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Denver, Boulder and (I think) Pueblo went even farther and knocked max capacity down to 10.  That's why when I was traveling and had to go through Denver...I didn't stop and I drove the posted speed limits.

It looks like the 10 round capacity limit was struck down when the AA ban was tossed aside too.

Offline mountaineer

Maybe the FBI had their eyes on this guy's father, given what I posted above (p. 3).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

Reposting this. PLEASE take a look at this video. Does it seem right that these people would just be loitering around looking at their phones while there is an active shooter inside? I mean look at that one older gentleman with his back to the store, looking at his phone, who then says "he went inside". Also, where is the blood on those bodies? Something is really strange here.

https://twitter.com/YWNReporter/status/1374108323956539395?s=20
Read down the comments. I can honestly say these people are not wired the same as I am. I'd have been in there dragging people out, doing what I could, not standing around numbnutted, f*cking with a phone. But then I'm former EMS.
At the very least, I'd have been getting out of there into the lot to hide behind engine blocks in the parking lot. 

The twitts there are saying those folks were dead. I suppose they've never heard of being unconscious?  Or playing dead, even if you are on your way, to keep from being shot again?  No wonder America is circling the drain.

But then I have to remind myself that on I-70, just a few miles away, there are signs that tell people to move their wrecked vehicles off the Interstate and over to the side...(which implies 1: they have lots of wrecks on a controlled access highway, and 2: they don't have enough sense to get out of the road if they bend one up without a sign to tell them to.)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

This was a hate crime.  A racist Muzzie targeted and killed a bunch of white people.

Right?  Wrong...
Possibly, but the powers that file the charges will never say so, or the Muzzies in Congress would be on them like stink on shi..

Effem, I don't CAIR.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Well America, one thing has become apparent to me.

DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITE HOUSE CAUSE MASS SHOOTINGS.

They don't seem to happen so much otherwise.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Because the shooter is not a Trump supporting White guy...
The American press will drop the issue like a hot potato
Or the press will attempt to 'make' him White, like Zimmerman.
Maybe the press will start calling him a 'White Muslim'.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 10:34:22 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gunman Responsible For King Soopers Shooting Asked To Talk To His Mom
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/23/ahmad-alissa-king-soopers-shooting-colorado/
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

Because the shooter is not a Trump supporting White guy...
The American press will drop the issue like a hot potato
Or the press will attempt to 'make' him White, like Zimmerman.
Maybe the press will start calling him a 'White Muslim'.
I have no faith that the event will be dropped, just the fact that the FeeBIes were aware of him while busy hunting Patriots and protesters, and that he is likely a Muslim.

Of course, they will blame his weapon of choice, because it's the guns that cause people to shoot up a grocery store, not the maniac on the trigger.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

Gunman Responsible For King Soopers Shooting Asked To Talk To His Mom
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/23/ahmad-alissa-king-soopers-shooting-colorado/
@mystery-ak

He should be forced to kill his mom and watch the body deteriorate every single day until it is nothing; then he should be killed little by little until still living and lions turned loose on him while he is handcuffed and his ankles cuffed to see himself being eaten.  That should be taped and played over and over all over the nation.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

New York Times:
... A police affidavit made public on Tuesday said that last week he bought a Ruger AR-556 semiautomatic pistol — essentially a shortened version of an AR-15 style rifle, which fires the same small-caliber, high-velocity ammunition, first developed for battlefield use. Statements from the police and the charging documents did not make fully clear what models of weapons he used in the attack, and whether the Ruger was one of them.   ...
What does this mean? Which small caliber is used on the battlefield?
... When he was a senior at Arvada West High School, Mr. Alissa was convicted in 2018 of misdemeanor assault against another student in a classroom, and told the police at the time that it was in retaliation for insults and ethnic taunts. Fellow students recall him as having a fierce temper that would flare in response to setbacks or slights.  ...
But otherwise peaceful, I'm sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@mystery-ak

He should be forced to kill his mom and watch the body deteriorate every single day until it is nothing; then he should be killed little by little until still living and lions turned loose on him while he is handcuffed and his ankles cuffed to see himself being eaten.  That should be taped and played over and over all over the nation.

Luke 21:26
King James Version

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Also...

Proverbs 27

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
New Reports Reveal Boulder Shooter was Mentally Ill and Suffered Anti-Muslim Bullying; Blue Check Journalists Hardest Hit
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/03/23/new-reports-reveal-boulder-shooter-was-mentally-ill-and-suffered-anti-muslim-bullying-blue-check-journalists-hardest-hit-n349046
There ya go. Now you're getting it!
If they can't make him Christian and White and a Trump supporter...
then they will say he was bullied by White Christian Trump supporters.
Ergo, it is not his fault. It is Trump's fault! and his supporters.
They made him do it!

Because he is Muslim, regardless of what silly insane line they take, the press will work overtime to make this 'not his fault'.
The press has to find some kind of way, any kind of way, to blame this on White Christians.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

Luke 21:26
King James Version  26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Also... Proverbs 27
@bigheadfred
@sneakypete

For numerous reasons I will not write here, I believe we are in the end times.  Spring is associated with the coming of Christ.  It will soon be Spring.  Maybe this is the one.  I noted sneaky since he and I do not agree on anything religious, but I love sneaky and want him by my side in a war situation or a grocery store situation.  To both of you: 44444heart
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 11:30:01 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
New Reports Reveal Boulder Shooter was Mentally Ill and Suffered Anti-Muslim Bullying; Blue Check Journalists Hardest Hit
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/03/23/new-reports-reveal-boulder-shooter-was-mentally-ill-and-suffered-anti-muslim-bullying-blue-check-journalists-hardest-hit-n349046
So...in other words, it's still the fault of "white supremacists"...smdh, these aholes are so damned predictable.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.