Author Topic: Breaking-Boulder police warn of 'active shooter at the King Soopers' supermarket [UPDATE: shooter id  (Read 4320 times)

Offline mountaineer

Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
Everyone is thinking it. I'm gonna say it. Ten days ago a judge gets rid of the assault weapons ban in Boulder. Now a mass shooting with an "assault weapon." I'm not a conspiracy person but I'm also not a person that believes in coincidences.
10:10 AM · Mar 23, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
Everyone is thinking it. I'm gonna say it. Ten days ago a judge gets rid of the assault weapons ban in Boulder. Now a mass shooting with an "assault weapon." I'm not a conspiracy person but I'm also not a person that believes in coincidences.
10:10 AM · Mar 23, 2021

Every one of these incidents is always so conveniently timed for the left. Every one.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Boulder Police officials updated the public regarding Monday’s mass shooting at the King Soopers grocery store that left 10 people dead, including the first police officer to arrive on the scene, revealing they have charged the suspect with 10 counts of first-degree murder.

Police identified the suspect as Ahmad Alissa, a 21-year-old Arvada, Colo. man, though his motive for the attack was not specified at this time. Police also identified the 10 victims, whose families were notified by 4 a.m. local time. They range in age from 20 to 59 years old.

<snip>

Police were first dispatched to the King Soopers on Table Mesa at approximately 2:40 p.m. local time, when officers arrived and "immediately engaged the suspect," and shot him, Herold said.

A witness told The Associated Press he had just left the supermarket when he heard gunshots and saw three people lying face down, two in the parking lot and one near the doorway. He said he "couldn't tell if they were breathing."

Video posted on YouTube showed one person on the floor inside the store and two more outside on the ground. What sounds like two gunshots are also heard at the beginning of the video.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-boulder-mass-shooting-suspect-identified-charged
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well this story will now fade quickly...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline skeeter

My guess is the media and rat politicians will not be nearly as certain of motive here as they were a few days ago in the massage parlor shootings. The one thing they will be certain of is those evil black rifles gotta go.

Online dfwgator

Now will come the "Muslims Fear Backlash..." stories.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Now will come the "Muslims Fear Backlash..." stories.

As sure as the sun rises in the East.

Offline thackney

I wonder when they'll identify the shooter. Perhaps they're afraid people will doxx him and find he's not white or is a registered Democrat.  *****rollingeyes*****

Police identified the suspect as Ahmad Alissa, a 21-year-old Arvada, Colo. man

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,432222.msg1979723/topicseen.html#new
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
My guess is the media and rat politicians will not be nearly as certain of motive here as they were a few days ago in the massage parlor shootings. The one thing they will be certain of is those evil black rifles gotta go.

There will be excuse making and a deep dive of his motives on CNN here shortly.  And still like you said...the call for the scary black rifle to go.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: Biden has been briefed the Colorado shooter had ISIS sympathies, per WH official

Offline mountaineer

The gungrabbers will be sad to hear the shooter is anything but white, conservative and Christian.

Offline Mod2

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,432222.msg1979723/topicseen.html#new

Damn a Muzzie.  Well that will throw the press of the story faster than Mohammed could rape an 11 year old.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Who has "Muslim terrorist attack" on Day 62 of their Biden Bingo card?

Offline mountaineer

John Cardillo  @johncardillo
Looks like Boulder shooter Ahmad Al-Issa is a @JoeBiden
 supporter. Democrat Muslim male who hates Trump and conservatives.

11:48 AM · Mar 23, 2021·
I don't know whether Cardillo has confirmed that it's the same Ahmad al-Issa, though. Also, the guy in the photo (bloody leg, being arrested yesterday) looks older than 21.

Online dfwgator

More like Ahmad Al-Issa.

Offline mountaineer

The always-popular "he's just mentally ill, it has nothing to do with his ideology" excluse:
... Ali Aliwi Alissa, the suspect’s 34-year-old brother, told The Daily Beast that authorities searched his house all night after the shooting.

Alissa described his brother as “very anti-social” and paranoid, adding that, in high school, he would describe “being chased, someone is behind him, someone is looking for him.”

“When he was having lunch with my sister in a restaurant, he said, ‘People are in the parking lot, they are looking for me.’ She went out, and there was no one. We didn’t know what was going on in his head,” Alissa said, admitting that he believes his brother is mentally ill. ...
Daily Beast

You don't often see 21 year olds with such thinning hair.  :shrug:

Offline yodaspock

Wrong an Arab!
Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa! 21 year old!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wrong an Arab!
Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa! 21 year old!

C'mon man.  They all look alike.

BassWrangler

OK, that video is suspicious. Why would those people be loitering around if there was an active shooter?

Offline skeeter

The always-popular "he's just mentally ill, it has nothing to do with his ideology" excluse:Daily Beast

You don't often see 21 year olds with such thinning hair.  :shrug:

or a beer gut.

Online Wingnut

or a beer gut.

Fat, Bald and Jihading is no way to go thru life son.
-Dean Wormer

Offline mountaineer

John Cardillo  @johncardillo
You watch how fast the MSM disappears the Boulder mass killing now that we know it’s Ahmad Al-Issa, a devout Muslim who hates Trump and conservatives.
11:50 AM · Mar 23, 2021

****drummer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There is anti-Trump stuff on his FB page.

Offline skeeter

Fat, Bald and Jihading is no way to go thru life son.
-Dean Wormer
Fat bald and drunk is no way to commit jihad.