Author Topic: Breaking-Boulder police warn of 'active shooter at the King Soopers' supermarket [UPDATE: shooter id  (Read 4330 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I've noticed that all the victims were white. Now did anyone in the Raysiss Propaganda Ministry For The Heterophobic Left-Wing Fascist Agenda mention the fact that he was only targeting white people? Also the witnesses stated that he was very deliberate an' selective in who he targeted. He also drove 20 miles to this specific grocery store. If anything, hate crime enhancements should apply. Butt then we all know: White Lives Don't Matter.

:pop41:

I don't care what people think of this. I become more racist everyday. If the SHTF I wondered who to shoot first. Now I know. Everyone who ain't white. Except pollys.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Is .223 enough gun for hogs? The proof is in the pig.

SHWAT by Erik Alexander

https://shwat.com/is-223-enough-gun-for-hogs-the-proof-is-in-the-pig/
Yes it is.  I have killed dozens. 

Remember that the kill does not have to be immediate, fatal wounds are fine if there is a slow death awaiting them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Yes it is.  I have killed dozens. 

Remember that the kill does not have to be immediate, fatal wounds are fine if there is a slow death awaiting them.

I shoot to make an immediate kill on hogs that I only shoot to eat.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I wish I could do that, but I would be spending my time cleaning hogs rather than getting rid of them.

I do like to eat, but I'd rather kill hogs.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline thackney

I shoot hogs because they are destroying my property.  Pork is cheap.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I shoot hogs because they are destroying my property.  Pork is cheap.

Pork is cheap, but its still good eating.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I wish I could do that, but I would be spending my time cleaning hogs rather than getting rid of them.

I do like to eat, but I'd rather kill hogs.

I don't take any time at all butchering hogs as I only take the backstrap and hind quarters. Not messy and very fast.

Online mountaineer

Father of Murdered Boulder Police Officer Lashes Out at Liberal Media for Using his Son’s Death to Promote Gun Control
By Jim Hoft
Published March 26, 2021 at 9:55am
This didn’t make any screaming headlines.

On Monday Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley ran into the King Soopers supermarket during a mass shooting. The killer, Ahmad Al-Issa, shot Eric dead along with nine other victims.  ...

According to 100% Fed Up –Officer Eric Talley was a staunch 2nd Amendment advocate who owned an AR-15. The father, Homer Talley, says his son was an AR-15 owner who would be extremely offended by the weaponization of his death against the 2nd Amendment.

His father lashed out at the liberal media this week.  ... He told us, “My son would have been deeply offended to know his death would be used to promote gun control. Before he was an officer, he enjoyed shooting.”  ...
Gateway Pundit

This story pretty much disappeared as soon as the shooter's ethnicity and religion became known.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org