Author Topic: Jen Psaki Struggles to Explain Why Migrants Get Hotel Rooms, National Guard Sleeps on Floor  (Read 450 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Struggles to Explain Why Migrants Get Hotel Rooms, National Guard Sleeps on Floor

Charlie Spiering
22 Mar 20213

White House press secretary Jen Psaki struggled to explain why President Joe Biden’s administration was considering putting up migrants in hotel rooms.

Psaki did not dispute reports that the Biden administration awarded a Texas-based nonprofit $86 million to provide hotel rooms for six months for approximately 1,200 families who cross the southern border.

Newsmax reporter Emerald Robinson questioned Psaki on why the Biden administration would provide hotel rooms, food, and shelter for migrants even as American national guard troops were forced to sleep on the floor when they protected Capitol Hill.

“That’s a disparity a lot of people are pointing out, that our National Guard was treated one way and then illegal immigrants are going to be put in hotel rooms,” Robinson said referring to comparisons spreading on social media.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/22/jen-psaki-struggles-to-explain-why-migrants-get-hotel-rooms-national-guard-sleeps-on-floor/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 12:04:56 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Two words: America Last.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Two words: America Last.

Yup.  And back to Leading from behind.  Ain't JoBama great!.  I love this guy!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Plus each illegal is given an eleven hundred dollar stipend.

I kid you not.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Were living in the Biden utopia, and NeverTrumpers helped Pres Trump get defeated.  So much denial,so much getting your way, so much bitching after getting your way.  Why do people want to have their way, when it obviously makes them so miserable? ? ?
 :silly: :silly: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Note how the Biden crowd and NeverTrumpers avoid topics like this!  You really don't need to convince them, they know how wrong they are, they just lie and hide conveniently.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions