Author Topic: Volcanic eruption in Iceland! - Happening now  (Read 317 times)

Offline mrclose

Volcanic eruption in Iceland! - Happening now
« on: March 22, 2021, 06:52:43 pm »
Volcanic eruption in Iceland! - Happening now, live!....with sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O46nVKTdpBc

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Volcanic eruption in Iceland! - Happening now
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 07:06:38 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 07:13:18 pm »
Watch this amazing footage of a drone flying right through an erupting volcano in Iceland
https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2021/3/22/22344113/iceland-volcano-eruption-drone-footage-fagradalsfjall
Mar 22, 2021

...If the eruption of Fagradalsfjall looks relatively minor for a volcano, that’s because it is. “The eruption is considered a small one and the eruption fissure is about 500-700 metres (1640-2300 feet) long,” said the Icelandic Meteorological Office (IMO) in a statement. “The lava is less than 1 square kilometre (0.4 square miles) in size.”

You can get a better sense of the scale of the thing in these images taken on Sunday below. They show crowds of hikers admiring the eruption, which is located around 40 kilometers west of the Icelandic capital of Reykjavik....

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 07:14:59 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 07:17:18 pm »

You can get a better sense of the scale of the thing in these images taken on Sunday below. They show crowds of hikers admiring the eruption, which is located around 40 kilometers west of the Icelandic capital of Reykjavik....

Considering these things generate a huge amount of H2S, one wonders the wisdom of such a short distance vantage point gawking at this thing.

Kind of like crusing the beach with an approaching Cat 5 'Cane.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 07:43:08 pm »
Considering these things generate a huge amount of H2S, one wonders the wisdom of such a short distance vantage point gawking at this thing.

Kind of like crusing the beach with an approaching Cat 5 'Cane.

Looks like they're upwind of it.  If it were downwind they'd be puking blood.

So, this is the small Volcano with the big name, which is near the big Volcano with the small name.  That's the one they fear in Iceland.  This one, small that it is, blew a huge plume over Europe, if I have the big name correct.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: