Author Topic: ‘Something’s not right!’ Fmr. WH physician raises ‘MAJOR red flag’ on Biden ‘hiding from public’ aft  (Read 528 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Something’s not right!’ Fmr. WH physician raises ‘MAJOR red flag’ on Biden ‘hiding from public’ after stumble
March 22, 2021 | Tom Tillison

President Joe Biden’s stumble while climbing the stairs of Air Force One brought out into the open talk about his age and whether that is impacting his ability to do his job as America’s commander in chief.

The irony being that the Trump-hating media establishment opened this door with their questioning the health of Biden’s predecessor walking down a ramp last year.

Adding to the concerns, the 78-year-old Democratic president has still not held a press conference, with today marking the 62nd day Biden has been in office without a formal Q&A with White House reporters, and it’s on that note that Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, said what many must be thinking.

A former White House physician, Jackson served three presidents, including Donald Trump and Barack Obama, and he took to Twitter to comment on Biden “hiding from the public.”

“I served as White House physician under THREE Presidents. I’ve seen what it takes physically AND mentally to do the job. I can tell you right now that the way Biden is hiding from the public is a MAJOR red flag. Something’s not right!” he tweeted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/22/somethings-not-right-fmr-wh-physician-raises-major-red-flag-on-biden-hiding-from-public-after-stumble-1048045/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

... and they've already called a "lid" for today.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Really? Ya think?
It doesn't take a doctor to see that.
All the reporters and networks know this.
But their fanatical allegiance to Democrats is stronger than their concern for America or the World.
In fact, the networks and reporters care more about the Democrat Party's agenda than they care about Biden.
They are perfectly willing to sit by silently and to let the poor old fool die.
The news networks don't care if it kills him.
Democrats maintaining their authoritarian control is the most important thing on their minds, at any cost.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
... and they've already called a "lid" for today.  *****rollingeyes*****

@mountaineer
Isn't he suppose to hold a presser on the 25th?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
While the Rodents and their quacks were rightly condemned for their fictitious "diagnosing" of President Trump as "mentally unfit", etc, it's patently obvious to everyone that the Usurper is not well and wasn't well when they ran their puppet opposite Trump.

Also makes it plain that there's no way 80 million people voted for the guy.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not to mention the mysterious missing 2021 SOTU address.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not to mention the mysterious missing 2021 SOTU address.

Cue up any Jimmah Carter address and add a little malaise and a sprinkle of whitey is bad. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We already have the answer to the problem and its been well exercised. NeverTrump Trump and lean heavily on denial to give the democrats everything they want.  Are people trying to say that method isn't working?  WELL?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Cue up any Jimmah Carter address and add a little malaise and a sprinkle of whitey is bad.

It's Joe Biden, who was almost kicked out of Syracuse University for plagiarism.

Just give him an old Obama speech and let him read it.   If he can stand up for three hours, that is.

Nobody would notice.   Nobody watched the first BHOs shows, either.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.