Author Topic: Donald Trump: ‘We Need Better Leadership than Mitch McConnell’ Who Is ‘Hanging by a Thread’  (Read 354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: ‘We Need Better Leadership than Mitch McConnell’ Who Is ‘Hanging by a Thread’

Charlie Spiering 22 Mar 2021

President Donald Trump criticized Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in an interview released Monday urging Republicans to find better leadership.

“I think we need better leadership than Mitch McConnell and stronger leadership,” Trump said. “I mean he can’t reign in his own people.”

The former president spoke about McConnell in a podcast interview with Fox News host Lisa Boothe.

When Boothe asked Trump if he had talked with McConnell, he replied, “Not really, I don’t really want to talk to him.”

Trump warned McConnell was in danger, as Democrats were preparing to end the filibuster rule requiring 60 votes in the Senate to move forward on legislation.

“He’s hanging by a thread right now with respect to the filibuster,” Trump said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/22/donald-trump-we-need-better-leadership-mitch-mcconnell-who-is-hanging-thread/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I'm going to bet that Donald Trump said "...he can't rein in his own people".    I'm not sure what "reign in his own people" could mean.

And Trump is right to tell the truth about McConnell.   What penalties did That Ass Romney pay for voting to convict on Trump's fake impeachments?

And, no, I'm not going to apologize for criticizing these clowns that can't do idiom correctly.   How many times have you see morons talk about someone "towing" the line, or about "thunder and lightening"?    They prove their ignorance of the language and yet still expect to be taken seriously.

It's one thing for internet random people to make these mistakes, it's quite another for someone aspiring to be taken seriously as a "journalist" or a commentator, to make them.   And I see far too often not only this sign of ignorance but evidence that the writers, often respected contributors to Townhall and elsewhere, showing they're too damn lazy to proof read and there's no professional editorial staff on hand, either.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 09:18:05 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
McConnell has been hanging by democrats threads for a long time.  Sad Pres Trump didn't recognize that much sooner.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

McConnell has been hanging by democrats threads for a long time.  Sad Pres Trump didn't recognize that much sooner.

Good people, think well of others, and judge them by their own standards.  LOYALTY, AMERICANISM, AND PATRIOTISM.
MAGA. That was POTUS TRUMP.   We all thought congress was in our corner.  ONLY ABOUT 5 of them are,  in republican side. RINO'S...came out of the woodwork.  PENCE?   TRAITOR.  Supreme Court ?  We thought, they would do the right thing.  NOT.
WE ARE NOW A COMMUNIST COUNTRY.   These people think, THEY, won't be eliminated later?