Author Topic: GOP Senators Roll for Biden Nominations  (Read 143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Senators Roll for Biden Nominations
« on: March 22, 2021, 03:00:07 pm »
GOP Senators Roll for Biden Nominations

It’s high time for Senate Republicans to follow through on their collective promise to fight for their constituents, American families, who insist upon a conservative policy agenda.

By Tom Jones and Matt Buckham
March 21, 2021

In November, President Trump earned a record-setting 74,216,154 votes. But as plainly exhibited by extensive and resounding down-ticket victories, the enthusiasm was not just for old 45 himself. It was also for the robust and realigned conservative agenda—one focused on prioritizing the national interest and American families—that he helped to forge and advance.

Alas, rather than now defend and fight for that agenda, Republican Senators, who we elected—and, in some cases, reelected—are scampering away, and hoping we won’t notice their cowardice. Yet we do notice. In particular, they’re rolling over for Biden’s cabinet nominees, many of whom are beyond palatable for even progressive tastes, as clearly demonstrated in original research conducted by the American Accountability Foundation.

Dave Catanese of McClatchyDC notes that seven Republican Senators have voted to confirm 80 percent or more of Biden’s cabinet picks. That’s astounding.

Let these Senators be named: Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.), Rob Portman (R-Ohio), Mitt Romney (R-Utha), Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), and, lo and behold, the Senate Minority Leader himself, Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). Can you imagine what conservatives might have accomplished over the last four years if 80 percent of the Trump Administration’s initiatives had been backed by Congressional Republicans?

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/21/gop-senators-roll-for-biden-nominations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: GOP Senators Roll for Biden Nominations
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 03:22:24 pm »
The dims pulled off 4 years of the 100% obstructionist role, while the GOP in turn bends over in deference.

Someone remind me again, why even $1 should be sent to perpetuate this cowardice?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 03:32:37 pm »
It's what they do.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 10:21:07 pm »
catfish complains:
"Someone remind me again, why even $1 should be sent to perpetuate this cowardice?"

I've never contributed ONE CENT to a Republican candidate for office.

The only candidate I've EVER made a contribution to was Pat Buchanan back when he made his run for office (I think it was as an independent that time).

Remember 6 months ago, when folks were posting RIGHT IN THIS FORUM that the democrat-communists were going to be a dead party after the 2020 elections, that they were self-destructing in front of us???

Haha.
I fart in those folks' general direction!