Author Topic: Bowing To Corporate Demands For Watered-Down Bill, Gov. Kristi Noem Sells Out Women’s Sports  (Read 1386 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I'm still trying to figure out what is so complicated about writing, and then signing, a bill that says:

"Boys are boys.  Girls are girls.  Boys are not girls.  Girls are not boys.  This is determined by the winning sperm at fertilization and not subject to debate.  Girls cannot play on boys sports, girls cannot use boys locker rooms or restroom, nor can adult females avail themselves of any facilities devoted to the use of men.   Boys cannot play on girls sports, boys cannot use girls' locker rooms or restroom, nor can any adult male avail themselves of any facilities devoted to the use of females.   Adult males or adult females using or attempting to use the facilities designated for the sole use of the opposite sex shall be indicted for a sex crime."

Oh, that was difficult.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm still trying to figure out what is so complicated about writing, and then signing, a bill that says:

"Boys are boys.  Girls are girls.  Boys are not girls.  Girls are not boys.  This is determined by the winning sperm at fertilization and not subject to debate.  Girls cannot play on boys sports, girls cannot use boys locker rooms or restroom, nor can adult females avail themselves of any facilities devoted to the use of men.   Boys cannot play on girls sports, boys cannot use girls' locker rooms or restroom, nor can any adult male avail themselves of any facilities devoted to the use of females.   Adult males or adult females using or attempting to use the facilities designated for the sole use of the opposite sex shall be indicted for a sex crime."

Oh, that was difficult.

@Sled Dog

Not entirely true. I have been to places with "uni-sex" rest rooms. One was in Russia,and I may be wrong,but I SUSPECT the penalty for assaulting a woman in a public restroom in Russia can be both painful and result in jail time once you get out of the hospital.

Nobody has ever accused Russian cops of being gentle. They will flat beat the snot out of you with wooden clubs,and THEN tell you that you are under arrest.

I will also admit that I have been in mens rooms in American bars and had women wander in and want to back up to the urinal "because the line is too long at the ladies rest room". Had to laugh one time when I caught one "eyeing the merchandise" both left and right as she dropped trous and backed up to the trough.

These were biker bars,so once again,trying to molest one was NOT a good idea because her "old man" and his pals were out in the bar waiting for her.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 01:10:34 am by sneakypete »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
@Sled Dog

Not entirely true. I have been to places with "uni-sex" rest rooms. One was in Russia,and I may be wrong,but I SUSPECT the penalty for assaulting a woman in a public restroom in Russia can be both painful and result in jail time once you get out of the hospital.

Nobody has ever accused Russian cops of being gentle. They will flat beat the snot out of you with wooden clubs,and THEN tell you that you are under arrest.

I will also admit that I have been in mens rooms in American bars and had women wander in and want to back up to the urinal "because the line is too long at the ladies rest room". Had to laugh one time when I caught one "eyeing the merchandise" both left and right as she dropped trous and backed up to the trough.

These were biker bars,so once again,trying to molest one was NOT a good idea because her "old man" and his pals were out in the bar waiting for her.

Yeah, I've seen the girls in the men's rooms in bars.   Everyone's adult there.  Everyone thinks it's funny.   Went to a fraternity party there and when I was taking a leak in the one toilet stall, a bunch of girls came in and boy, do they talk like filthy sluts when they think there's no guys around...

The laws aren't written to protect the immune.   What I wrote was to ensure "equality".  Few men will complain about a real woman in a men's restroom, for reasons you stated and because we don't really care that much.

But everyone knows this boys can be girls so they must be able to use the girls' restrooms isn't a two-way street.  We need to keep the male pervs out of the girls rooms and in the prisons where they can get all the attention to be had, if they wanted to be really treated like girls.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, I've seen the girls in the men's rooms in bars.   Everyone's adult there.  Everyone thinks it's funny.   Went to a fraternity party there and when I was taking a leak in the one toilet stall, a bunch of girls came in and boy, do they talk like filthy sluts when they think there's no guys around...

The laws aren't written to protect the immune.   What I wrote was to ensure "equality".  Few men will complain about a real woman in a men's restroom, for reasons you stated and because we don't really care that much.

But everyone knows this boys can be girls so they must be able to use the girls' restrooms isn't a two-way street.  We need to keep the male pervs out of the girls rooms and in the prisons where they can get all the attention to be had, if they wanted to be really treated like girls.

@Sled Dog

No kidding about that one,and when it comes to child molesters,any caught should be taken outside and set on fire so people can make bets on who reaches the end of the block.

I am not sympathetic at all to child molesters. Some people try to excuse it by saying they can't help their sexual orientation,but so freaking what? Heterosexual men are attracted to women,but that doesn't give them a license to sexually assault any woman walking by that they find attractive.

If 90 +- percent of the population that is heterosexual can control THEIR sexual urges and not sexually assault anyone,so can the freaking homosexuals!

If I catch someone raping a child,they are in DEEP doo-doo. Trust me on that one,and to hell with the consequences.

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE

Noem Closes the Loop on Men in Girls' Sports
Derek Hunter
Posted: Dec 21, 2021 12:01 AM
When someone does the right thing, do you really care about why? Or do you care more about the right thing having been done? Personally, I care more about the results than the motivation. In politics, however, political opponents of anyone will make hay out of anything they can get their hands on. Can't blame them, really, but it's wildly dishonest and smells of desperation when it happens.

Do you believe President Donald Trump did everything he did out of a deep-rooted belief in conservatism? ...

Which brings us to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem. Earlier this year, Governor Noem caught hell for opposing a piece of legislation that would have banned boys and men from competing against women in school sports. As you might imagine, this caused a lot of outrage on the Right, though mostly with people who'd pretty clearly aligned with other potential 2024 GOP presidential candidates.  ...

Noem's position wasn't that she supported men competing against women in college sports. She doesn't. It was that the bill the South Dakota legislature had passed was written in such a way that it would have been declared unconstitutional. And, most importantly, would have seen the entire law thrown out, including the parts protecting high school girls.

So what was Noem's offense? She said the two should be separated, that was if her assessment proved true, everything else would remain in place.  ...

Whether or not you believe her depends, likely, on what you thought of her going into this. I've always liked her, as I like many of the other potential 2024 candidates. I don't get worked up about any of them, no matter how desperately the media tries to make me. I care about results. And in this case, this is moving toward the result I want. ...
Read entire article at Townhall
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only things one finds in the middle of the road is yellow stripes and dead armadillos.
Hmm, no armadillos here, but we has gots lots of Opossums and skunks. Oh you were talking about the middle of the road not the capitol, weren't you?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 08:07:00 pm by GtHawk »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The problem is she's made the bill toothless. If it doesn't include colleges and doesn't provide remedy, what's the point?

Is there actually any ability to enforce the provisions in the bill?
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm not!  She is off my list and unlikely to ever return.

Put in Marjoire Taylor Greene.

Offline LegalAmerican

UPDATE

Noem Closes the Loop on Men in Girls' Sports
Derek Hunter
Posted: Dec 21, 2021 12:01 AMRead entire article at Townhall

YES. 

"Do you believe President Donald Trump did everything he did out of a deep-rooted belief in conservatism?" ...

POTUS does not drink any alcohol, does not smoke anything, ever, does not use illegal drugs...EVER. Does not drink coffee.
Does NOT believe in tattoos!   People, just believe everything MEDIA has smeared him with!