Author Topic: 10th Cuomo Victim Steps Forward; Accusations Of Drugging And Assault  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
10th Cuomo Victim Steps Forward; Accusations Of Drugging And Assault
March 22, 2021

Things have gone from bad to worse for embattled New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.  For weeks now Cuomo has dodged and weaved as woman after woman went public with accusations of Sexual Harassment against him.

Amid calls for Cuomo to step down that began with predictable quick calls from Republicans and spread to a majority of his own party, Cuomo has essentially fielded a defense of various cliches, from "Hey! I'm just an old Italian guy We do that.  I'm super sorry if anyone was offended, but sexual harassment?  Come oooooon, man!"  the usual cries of "partisanship" that inevitably come out when a politician does something wrong and good old "The politicians didn't elect me, the people did".

And to some degree, it has worked to date.  While the vast majority of republicans are of course in favor of impeachment, democrats in our world of "It's ok if someone in our party does it"... a world both parties occupy... seem to be backing the Governor.

That's going to be a hard line to cling to, however, as the tenth woman from Cuomo's past is reportedly stepping forward to levee similar charges against the New York Governor.

more
https://www.thewhitehouseinsider.com/2021/03/10th-cuomo-victim-steps-forward.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tic tic tic. 

No man is an island. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Andy... it tolls for thee.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.