Author Topic: America Has Had Enough of Anthony Fauci  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America Has Had Enough of Anthony Fauci
« on: March 22, 2021, 01:56:16 pm »
March 22, 2021
America Has Had Enough of Anthony Fauci
By Jeff Crouere

Since 1984, Dr. Anthony Fauci has served as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.  During that period, his salary has steadily increased.  The latest federal government payroll study indicated that Fauci earned $417,608 in 2019.  His salary exceeded that not only of the president of the United States, but also of every other person in our federal government with over 4 million employees.

Clearly, he is not only overrated, but also overpaid. It is high time the highest paid federal government employee, Dr. Anthony Fauci, be fired.

Fauci is irritating for a number of reasons.  He loves the media and is constantly on television, pontificating about COVID-19.  If he provided a consistent, reassuring message, his words of wisdom would be appreciated.  Unfortunately, he is inconsistent, and his changing stories have left Americans confused and dejected about our future.  Fauci has frightened countless people with his doom-and-gloom prognostications about COVID and our future coexistence with the disease.

Initially, Fauci was insistent that masks were not necessary.  Today, he not only believes in one mask, but claims that double-masking is preferable.  While acknowledging the progress of Americans becoming vaccinated, he publicly worries about the threat of COVID variants.  He uses this concern to justify continued masking, social distancing, and other mitigation measures.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/america_has_had_enough_of_anthony_fauci.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: America Has Had Enough of Anthony Fauci
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 01:57:11 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 01:45:39 am »
Fauci, the modern day Dr. Mengele, on steroids, defied the Obama Administration and financed the Wuhan Virus.  He even defended that research.  He and his cohorts, along with the Chinese, are solely responsible for the release of this bio weapon upon the world.

I will not be satisfied until he is brought to answer for the murder of so many of the world citizens.  His execution should be prolonged and excruciating.

He has killed millions.   Dr Judith Mikovits holds him responsible for over 1 million deaths from HIV/AIDS alone.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 03:59:50 am »
I know I'm late to the party on this, but the moment he lost me was when I saw him, sitting there with his ridiculous double masks, flippantly dismiss (Doctor!) Rand Paul's questions to him asking what studies show there is no long-term immunity for those who have been infected or received the vaccine. What a pompous, arrogant, self-absorbed ass.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 04:01:07 am »
I know I'm late to the party on this, but the moment he lost me was when I saw him, sitting there with his ridiculous double masks, flippantly dismiss (Doctor!) Rand Paul's questions to him asking what studies show there is no long-term immunity for those who have been infected or received the vaccine. What a pompous, arrogant, self-absorbed ass.

I got that sort of thing right off the get-go... Never paid him any mind at all.

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 04:03:07 am »
I got that sort of thing right off the get-go... Never paid him any mind at all.

You were ahead of me on that one. I never really liked his demeanor, but my dad knew him from his time at NIH, and spoke highly of him, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. At this point, with the double mask nonsense and the lock-downs when peer-reviewed studies show that both do little to change the trajectory of the virus, well ... he can pound sand.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 04:06:29 am »
You were ahead of me on that one. I never really liked his demeanor, but my dad knew him from his time at NIH, and spoke highly of him, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. At this point, with the double mask nonsense and the lock-downs when peer-reviewed studies show that both do little to change the trajectory of the virus, well ... he can pound sand.

Yeah... being a painter, having dealt with hazardous vapors and such, I knew what they were selling folks was bullcrap all the way along. An exercise in hoop-jumping at the least...  So nah. Never believed a whit of it.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 04:17:27 am »
I'm not defending Fauci by any stretch of the imagination.  He should be unceremoniously removed from the position.

Here's the BUT ... Fauci is being told what to say, and he's amoral so he lies directly into the living rooms of millions of Americans on a regular basis. 

The pandemic is the only issue Biden can lie his way through.  The pandemic is why he can't give a speech live to an audience of lawmakers, the pandemic is why he's as housebound at the White House as he was in Delaware.

I think the puppet masters' original plan was to keep Biden in office for two years so Harris could serve for a total of 10.  Methinks they're rethinking this plan and as soon as they have a viable Plan B, Biden will be gone and the pandemic will end.

BassWrangler

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 02:46:02 pm »
I'm not defending Fauci by any stretch of the imagination.  He should be unceremoniously removed from the position.

Here's the BUT ... Fauci is being told what to say, and he's amoral so he lies directly into the living rooms of millions of Americans on a regular basis. 

The pandemic is the only issue Biden can lie his way through.  The pandemic is why he can't give a speech live to an audience of lawmakers, the pandemic is why he's as housebound at the White House as he was in Delaware.

I think the puppet masters' original plan was to keep Biden in office for two years so Harris could serve for a total of 10.  Methinks they're rethinking this plan and as soon as they have a viable Plan B, Biden will be gone and the pandemic will end.

I don't think they have much choice as long as vaccinations continue. Check out the animated graphic at the Tweet linked below. It's a data visualization showing the numbers in a bar chart and a line graph of vaccinations and COVID hospitalizations by age range change over time in Israel as they rolled out the vaccine to the majority of the people. You can first see the change in the 60+ age group as vaccines roll out, hospitalizations plummet. Then the same thing in the 50-59 category, then 40-49, etc. As they reach herd immunity, the numbers in all categories plummet.

https://twitter.com/H_Rossman/status/1373932554261303296?s=20