Author Topic: Jealous Dubya Bush emerges a pathetic, bitter little man  (Read 98 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jealous Dubya Bush emerges a pathetic, bitter little man
« on: March 22, 2021, 01:51:49 pm »
March 22, 2021
Jealous Dubya Bush emerges a pathetic, bitter little man
By Monica Showalter

No, I hadn't see this news item late last week, about George Bush suddenly not "owing" another president his "silence," in his string of lip-curdling insults directed at President Trump. Guess I don't view him as worth watching much. But sure enough, he had plenty of hateful things to say about President Trump for the left-wing media, and he's the smaller for it.

Here were his three worst whoppers, as cited by Business Insider:

In an interview with the Texas Tribune's Evan Smith, Bush described how watching the January 6 attack "really disturbed" him, both then and now.

"I was sick to my stomach ... to see our nation's Capitol being stormed by hostile forces," he said.

"And it really disturbed me to the point where I did put out a statement, and I'm still disturbed when I think about it. It undermines rule of law, the ability to express yourself in peaceful ways in a public square. This was an expression that was not peaceful."

Bush has kept a relatively low political profile since leaving office, becoming known for taking up painting. But following the attack on the Capitol, he issued a statement saying he was "appalled" by the behavior of some political leaders — an apparent reference to Trump. He also compared the rioters' tactics to those of a "banana republic."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/george_bush_emerges_a_pathetic_bitter_little_man.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34