Author Topic: US goes wobbly under Biden: Goodwin  (Read 99 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
US goes wobbly under Biden: Goodwin
« on: March 21, 2021, 03:32:12 pm »
US goes wobbly under Biden: Goodwin

By Michael Goodwin

March 20, 2021 | 9:13pm

As metaphors go, it will be hard to top President Biden falling up the steps of Air Force One. He went down not once, not twice, but three times before scrambling to his feet.

That was bad enough, but a silly White House excuse made it worse. Wind gusts knocked him over, an aide claimed, apparently with a straight face.

The one hopeful sign is that nobody blamed Donald Trump. If that thinking is contagious, there might be hope for the new president after all. Otherwise, there are reasons to fear America is headed off the rails and into the weeds.

Up to now, the theme of the Biden administration has been that whatever Trump did, they will do the opposite. The approach worked wonders during the campaign, but “opposite day” is a child’s game, not a sensible governing principle for the world’s superpower.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/03/20/us-goes-wobbly-under-biden-goodwin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: US goes wobbly under Biden: Goodwin
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 04:19:20 pm »
@mystery-ak

This story reminds me of President Bush, the father of President George W. Bush.
A number of years after the father Bush was President, in his late 70s I think it was, he and
Barbara lived in Houston; I watched him in an interview and this is basically what he said: "I fall so much, when I walk I look for a soft place to fall."  He had two SS men and they stayed near to prevent Bush hitting the floor.

I did a study of why senior's fall; I did that for my own knowledge to keep me from falling, but also put it in the book I wrote.  @Cyber Liberty and @mystery-ak, you two have the book.  Maybe you have read that part?