Author Topic: Someone Has to Save Joe Biden  (Read 643 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Someone Has to Save Joe Biden
« on: March 21, 2021, 02:35:09 pm »
March 21, 2021
Someone Has to Save Joe Biden
By Carey Walsh

Elder abuse is now out in the open and happening before the nation's eyes, and we have all become complicit bystanders.  I am not speaking here about the horrendous elder abuse by governors Andrew Cuomo (N.Y.), Gretchen Whitmer (Mich.), and Thomas Wolf (Pa.), who threw COVID patients into nursing homes, thereby causing the deaths of thousands of our elderly citizens.  Those deceased people brought children into the world, fought our wars, paid their taxes, contributed to society, and were killed off by power-addicted governors.  Investigations have begun into these governors' crimes so that justice may come for those now dead.  Instead, I am speaking about elder abuse happening in real time, televised without comment by the mainstream media, on Joe Biden.  We can speak up before this man is dead.

On March 18, Joe fell three times trying to board Air Force One!  All the media sites are running the footage.  The day before, he called his vice president, Kamala Harris, the president (again).  He is mentally unable to read the short cards in his hands anymore or the teleprompter's giant fonts.  Worse, though, is that he does not comprehend what he is reading.  Joe Biden is a danger to himself without an army of handlers boxing him in.  If he had a loving spouse in Dr. Jill or a loving son in Hunter, one of them would graciously lead him off the public stage to enjoy his sunset years (months?).  If Dr. Jill Biden were a medical doctor, she would be committed to the Hippocratic Oath to do no harm.  Unfortunately, she is neither a loving spouse nor a medical doctor.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/someone_has_to_save_joe_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Someone Has to Save Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 02:39:13 pm »
Yeah, I'd some one needs to "step up" and give this pedophile a walker.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 01:13:44 pm »
... When Biden did get out of the White House, he had last week’s disastrous trip up the stairs of Air Force One, where he stumbled not once, not twice, but thrice. As my colleague Nick Arama and others have chronicled here, inept aides, who might have credibly dismissed the awful image as something that happens to everyone sometimes, blamed the wind. The wind? The President of the United States, who must face Xi Jinping, Kim Jung-un, and those murderous mullahs, was felled by the wind? This’s the best line Biden’s band of experienced aides can devise?

You saw much media attention last week on Biden’s exclusive network interview with a handpicked former Bill Clinton aide. It was taped Wednesday but not broadcast until Thursday. What you likely missed in the avalanche of adulation was a tiny italic note on ABC’s transcript—“Edited for Clarity.”

So, in those intervening 24 hours, Joe Biden’s potential confusions, mumblings, mistakes were edited for clarity? Seriously? By whom? Former presidential aides had never heard of such a thing. ABC didn’t answer an email request for clarification. But media does not clean up a president’s words for him. White House officials do not allow anyone else to play with presidential words. And you don’t let the White House change what’s on tape either, certainly not without a full public explanation.  ...
A Detailed and Disturbing Overview: Joe Biden Looks Seriously Unwell, By Andrew Malcolm, REDSTATE.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 01:19:15 pm »
No they don't.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 05:25:49 pm »
Don't look at me!  I'd never go against the collective wisdom of 7 Billion American voters.  Because Science.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 10:07:25 pm »
"Saving" ol' joe may not be the point.
"The way he's goin'" may be exactly the way those in the control (the communists behind the curtains) WANT HIM to go...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2021, 11:44:29 pm »
No they don't.

Exactly.

He wanted to be Great King Rat.   Let him take care of himself.   Or not, which is preferred by all the Americans.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 12:08:03 am »
A Detailed and Disturbing Overview: Joe Biden Looks Seriously Unwell, By Andrew Malcolm, REDSTATE.

Not only did he repeatedly fall while climbing the stairs boarding Air Force One, he looked lost when he was transferring from Air Force One to Marine One at Dobbins AFB.  The transfer to Marine One was unusual since it required a separate transport (likely a C-5) to deliver it to Atlanta in advance of Biden's arrival.

There was also a 2½ hour gap between his remarks at Emory (which were not published) and his departure from Emory back to PDK where Marine One awaited.  What happened during those 2½ hours?  Was Biden being examined?  Tested?
 Treated?  Is his condition even worse than we think?

Upon his return back to Andrews, Biden was taken directly to Camp David.  No White House.  No Wilmington.  No church on Sunday.  Nothing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 07:59:52 am »
I remember when the Secret Service tossed the Drunken Harridan into the van on Sept 11, 2016.   She had just done a vertical planking maneuver and they grabbed her and threw her in.  They were all so much more worried about the cameras than the health of the harridan.

I wonder when the last time was the Rodents had a real candidate that made real decisions?  1996?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 12:11:01 pm »
I say keep Xo Bi Din until his last second. He makes a perfect example of what a Marxist is.
An example for actual US voters but also to the rest of the world.

Front and center, mumbling words from his earphone or from a nearby aid.

He is a puppet with a bad communications link.

For me Xo is a keeper.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2021, 12:24:55 pm »
Being ruled by Communist Chinese, will not be that much different from being ruled by Communist Democrats.
It's all the same thing. BTW: who is this 'Biden' puppet everyone keeps talking about.
There was a Biden shill installed as President, but he was a nothing nobody and nobody cared.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2021, 12:38:17 pm »
Not only did he repeatedly fall while climbing the stairs boarding Air Force One, he looked lost when he was transferring from Air Force One to Marine One at Dobbins AFB. 

Yup, it was bad coming and going @Hoodat   But no one seems to be blinking an eye..... (Except the Russians and Chinese)

Here is Biden departing for Atlanta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST9cmttj1kY

Here is Biden arriving in Atlanta ...

Red Walrus
@_RedWalrus_

Biden Confused AF!!!

He gets off the plane watch what the Secret Service has to do

Video:

https://twitter.com/_RedWalrus_/status/1373498707463655426

12:56 AM · Mar 21, 2021·Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2021, 02:22:16 pm »
"Saving" ol' joe may not be the point.
"The way he's goin'" may be exactly the way those in the control (the communists behind the curtains) WANT HIM to go...

@Fishrrman

EXACTLY! The IDEAL situation for them is to have Slow Joe stroke out while in office. That way Camel Toe can start wearing the crown and pretty much be immune from any criticisms for at least a year. Maybe longer.

We can only imagine the parades and teebee specials in his "honor" to puff up his legend more,and to insure Camel Toe is beyond questioning.

The WORSE thing that can happen to the Dims is to have Slow Joe lose it on national teebee while he is supposed to be repeating the words spoken into his ear piece,and start eating his own boogers and jerking off while asking "Where are you hiding the little girls? I WANT LITTLE GIRLS!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2021, 02:25:22 pm »
I say keep Xo Bi Din until his last second. He makes a perfect example of what a Marxist is.
An example for actual US voters but also to the rest of the world.

Front and center, mumbling words from his earphone or from a nearby aid.

He is a puppet with a bad communications link.

For me Xo is a keeper.

@Slide Rule

Yup! Slow Joe may end up being the best damn recruitment tool the RNC ever had.

Not that the RNC won't do their best to cover for him so it doesn't embarrass their Dim pals and co-conspirators.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2021, 02:27:55 pm »
The verbal gaffes, mental lapses and the falls (reports are there has been more off camera) all point to someone who is having a noticeable cognitive decline...early stage dementia.

No matter what you feel about his politics we are seeing elder abuse carried out on the national stage for the world to see and it has to stop.  It's ugly and its cruel.

And sadly no one in his family wants to step end and end this sad drama we're seeing because he's their golden goose.

The Dems won't step in until he's put his signature on every woke EO they want him to sign.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2021, 03:34:51 pm »
The verbal gaffes, mental lapses and the falls (reports are there has been more off camera) all point to someone who is having a noticeable cognitive decline...early stage dementia.

No matter what you feel about his politics we are seeing elder abuse carried out on the national stage for the world to see and it has to stop.  It's ugly and its cruel.

I am going to be rubbing this in the face of every Biden voter I know, asking them how they could have willingly voted for a person who screamed "I HAVE DEMENTIA!!" for an entire year before the election.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2021, 11:33:54 pm »
@Slide Rule

Yup! Slow Joe may end up being the best damn recruitment tool the RNC ever had.

Not that the RNC won't do their best to cover for him so it doesn't embarrass their Dim pals and co-conspirators.

Even better than the other BHO was.