Author Topic: San Francisco School Board Member: Many Asians Use "White Supremacist Thinking" To "Get Ahead"  (Read 2703 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, that "white supremacist" thinking like "work hard to get ahead" and "there is a single right answer to problems on math tests".
@BassWrangler

Well,to be fair,Asians have been accused of many things,but being stupid and lazy ain't two of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

@BassWrangler

Well,to be fair,Asians have been accused of many things,but being stupid and lazy ain't two of them.

True.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@BassWrangler

True, that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

SF School Board member drops $87 million lawsuit, board probably won't pursue legal costs

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/09/07/sf-school-board-member-drops-87-million-lawsuit-board-probably-wont-pursue-legal-costs-n414332

San Francisco school board member Alison Collins had decided not to continue pursuing her $87 million lawsuit against her fellow board members.

Collins filed the paperwork Tuesday to voluntarily dismiss all claims against all defendants, the same day recall supporters submitted 81,200 signatures to try to oust her from her seat on the school board.

Her decision to terminate the legal case offered some reprieve to a district facing a massive budget shortfall in the coming years, an annual deficit that is expected to exceed $100 million.

The lawsuit had already been tossed out by a judge last month whose ruling was seen as a rebuke of her argument:

A federal judge tossed out an $87 million lawsuit filed by San Francisco school board member Alison Collins against the school district and five of her fellow members Monday, saying the claims had no merit and there was no need to argue the case in court.

“Nowhere in her complaint does Plaintiff allege facts supporting this legal conclusion,” Gilliam said in the ruling. “And Plaintiff does not explain in her opposition how the resolution that removed her from her position as Vice President constitutes an ongoing violation of federal law. ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Not so subtle message to Asians - you are either with us or you'll get the same treatment we're gonna give whitey.

Online cato potatoe

Not so subtle message to Asians - you are either with us or you'll get the same treatment we're gonna give whitey.

Going forward, asians will have to pay the bills in California.  They should not have supported these marxists.  Honestly they are as much to blame as anyone else.

Offline PeteS in CA

??? Asians are no more susceptible to groupthink than are whites. Even the term "Asians" gives a false impression of homogeneity (get some older Japanese, eastern Chinese, and Koreans into the same room and see how well they get along!).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Many Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Laotians immigrated to the US in the 1970s to escape the Killing Fields of Cambodia and the Communist takeover of former French Indo-China.  Within this time, many of their children and grandchildren have achieved academic success in the same alleged racist, white-supremacist public education system.

Maybe the school administrations are the racists.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline skeeter

Going forward, asians will have to pay the bills in California.  They should not have supported these marxists.  Honestly they are as much to blame as anyone else.
Chinese language media on the coast is as left wing as is the MSM. I'm sure much of their population swallows it, too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The term 'White Supremacy' has become meaningless. Now that the American Left has included Blacks, Latinos, and Asians, into their warped definition of White Supremacy it no longer has anything to do with being White.

White Supremacy has become a code word for intelligent, free thinking, and successful, regardless of any race or religion.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The term 'White Supremacy' has become meaningless. Now that the American Left has included Blacks, Latinos, and Asians, into their warped definition of White Supremacy it no longer has anything to do with being White.

White Supremacy has become a code word for intelligent, free thinking, and successful, regardless of any race or religion.

Yep, it's the old commie 'insidious and nefarious bourgeoisie capitalist pigs' propaganda recycled into something race based because that travels better in modern days.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PeteS claims:
"Asians are no more susceptible to groupthink than are whites. Even the term "Asians" gives a false impression of homogeneity"

Then why do they vote for the democrat-communists at one of the highest rates (about 75%) of ANY racial/ethnic group?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"White Supremacy has become a code word for intelligent, free thinking, and successful, regardless of any race or religion."

Thank you for being bold enough to say that.

If believing that white/Christian/Western European civilization and culture is "supreme" to all other ethnicities/races/cultures deems one a "supremecist", I'll gladly wear that label for all to see.

Once large numbers of The West believed this as a matter of course and as a source of inspiration.
That we've been beaten down into surrendering such beliefs for the lies of "multiculturalism" and "diversity" is a herald of The West's coming collapse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who is successful in America is a defacto "White Supremacist" regardless of skin color or heritage.
White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, it doesn't matter. If you are successful, you are automatically a White Supremacist.
Black people HATE successful Black people more than White People, except for Sports or Entertainment.
Because they break the paradigm.

"It's not our fault because America is racist!" doesn't work with so many successful minorities.
Therefore, they are kicked out of minority status by Leftists and ghetto Blacks because of success.
If they are successful they must be White, regardless of reality or who or what they are or what color their skin is.
This is the insanity and fanaticism of the Left. Reality be damned. We make our own reality!

@240B

And THERE it is. The black trash slur successful and hard-working blacks for "acting white". Unless of course the successful black is in the entertainment business. They seem to think they OWN that field.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The weirdest part of this push is the Leftist definition of White Supremacy.
The Leftist definition of 'White' is wholly complementary.

White Supremacy is:
Punctuality
English Grammar
Math
Holding a job
Cleanliness
Success/Wealth
No police record
Long term marriage
Raising your children
And on like that ... applied to any race or religion.

So when Coca-Cola put out their, "Be Less White" slogan, was this what they were talking about?
What is so horrible about any of those things? Those are all good things.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 12:51:04 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

Many Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Laotians immigrated to the US in the 1970s to escape the Killing Fields of Cambodia and the Communist takeover of former French Indo-China.  Within this time, many of their children and grandchildren have achieved academic success in the same alleged racist, white-supremacist public education system.

Maybe the school administrations are the racists.

Maybe "racism" just isn't a valid excuse for academic and other nonperformance.

Gee whiz, Wally, is that racist?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

White Supremacy has become a code word for intelligent, free thinking, and successful, regardless of any race or religion.[/size]
And there it is. :beer:

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The weirdest part of this push is the Leftist definition of White Supremacy.
The Leftist definition of 'White' is wholly complementary.

White Supremacy is:
Punctuality
English Grammar
Math
Holding a job
Cleanliness
Success/Wealth
No police record
Long term marriage
Raising your children
And on like that ... applied to any race or religion.

@240B

The bastids!

How iz LeRoi and Hayzus spossedta compeat wid dat?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Chris Rock - Black People vs. bleep -- NSFW
This is a controversial comedy skit by Chris Rock relevant to this topic still on YouTube, amazingly.
It is Full of MF curses and the N-word. If this offends you, then please to not click the link.
After all, it is Chris Rock so you should have an idea what is coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w-hqwNWd6A
[/font][/color]
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 04:58:47 pm by 240B »

Offline Smokin Joe

Chris Rock - Black People vs. bleep -- NSFW
This is a controversial comedy skit by Chris Rock relevant to this topic still on YouTube, amazingly.
It is Full of MF curses and the N-word. If this offends you, then please to not click the link.
After all, it is Chris Rock so you should have an idea what is coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w-hqwNWd6A
[/font][/color]
Excellent (despite the profanity), and draws a distinction that I know of in my youth. One word was reserved (by blacks) for the lowlifes,  a distinction lost on the truly prejudiced. I must note the overwhelming applause from the predominantly black people seen in the audience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Excellent (despite the profanity), and draws a distinction that I know of in my youth. One word was reserved (by blacks) for the lowlifes,  a distinction lost on the truly prejudiced. I must note the overwhelming applause from the predominantly black people seen in the audience.
This would certainly get him labeled a "White Supremacist" today, and likely a lot worse than that.

Offline Smokin Joe

This would certainly get him labeled a "White Supremacist" today, and likely a lot worse than that.
No doubt, lumped in with Larry Elder...

Some folks are just bound and determined to be all "downtrodden" because it excuses their lack of achievement.
They can't accept responsibility for their lot, and have to blame someone else.

C S Lewis