Author Topic: Hank Johnson: GOP Rep ‘Endorsed’ Lynching Because Trump Opened the Floodgates  (Read 431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hank Johnson: GOP Rep ‘Endorsed’ Lynching Because Trump Opened the Floodgates

Pam Key 19 Mar 2021

Representative Hank Johnson (D-GA) said Friday on MSNBC’s “Live” that Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) “endorsed” lynching during his remarks at an anti-Asian discrimination hearing Thursday on Capitol Hill because former President Donald Trump opened the floodgates making it “okay to speak like that.”

While saying the families of those killed in the Atlanta-area spa shootings deserve justice, Roy said, “There are old sayings in Texas about find all the rope in Texas and get a tall oak tree. We take justice very seriously, and we ought to do that.”

Johnson said, “Yesterday’s hearing has been 30 years in the making. It had been set a couple of weeks ago. It just coincidentally happened to occur just two days after this mass murder against AAPIs. To have this hearing at an opportunity to show solidarity and compassion for the AAPI community, Chip Roy, my colleague, could not help himself but to express those old racists, xenophobic ideas about the Chicoms, and anything else you want to call them is I think, what he said. He even went back to the old-fashioned institution of lynching and sanctioned it in this country.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/19/hank-johnson-gop-rep-endorsed-lynching-because-trump-opened-the-floodgates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did opening the floodgates cause Guam to tip over, Hank?  333cleo 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hank stepped out into the daylight to show he is a deep stater.  Plenty of those to go around. Pay attention Georgia.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:23:10 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

I take it that Hank Johnson has never heard of Leonidas Dyer.  The Republican representative introduced the first anti-lynching bill in Congress in 1918.  The Democrat majority defeated it.  In 1921, Republicans took control of the House.  The following year, with overwhelming Republican support, the House passed Dyer's Anti-lynching Bill, with four future Democrat House Speakers voting against it.  But in the Senate, Democrats successfully blocked it with a filibuster.  In the following Congresses, Democrats were again able to prevent the bill's passage.

In the 1930s, the Democrats would again defeat anti-lynching legislation.  Even FDR refused to support it.  Hank Johnson is an idiot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I take it that Hank Johnson has never heard of Leonidas Dyer.  The Republican representative introduced the first anti-lynching bill in Congress in 1918.  The Democrat majority defeated it.  In 1921, Republicans took control of the House.  The following year, with overwhelming Republican support, the House passed Dyer's Anti-lynching Bill, with four future Democrat House Speakers voting against it.  But in the Senate, Democrats successfully blocked it with a filibuster.  In the following Congresses, Democrats were again able to prevent the bill's passage.

I'll need to read that later.

In the 1930s, the Democrats would again defeat anti-lynching legislation.  Even FDR refused to support it.  Hank Johnson is an idiot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
While saying the families of those killed in the Atlanta-area spa shootings deserve justice, Roy said, “There are old sayings in Texas about find all the rope in Texas and get a tall oak tree. We take justice very seriously, and we ought to do that.”
What an incredibly STUPID thing to say, regardless of what he 'meant'. Roy and retarded Hank are two peas in a pod. They would make good playmates.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have been lynchin people because of the color of their skin for a LONG TIME!  It's no longer acceptable to lynch minorities, so democrats moved onto lynching whitey.  Keep up on the latest news, and the weird part is many whites support the democrats so they can accomplish their own lynchins.  What attention sluts won't go along with, eh?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

We all know facts don't matter anymore, least of all to the terminally stupid, like Hank Johnson.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org