Author Topic: George Soros's Bank Accounts Seized  (Read 472 times)

Offline mrclose

George Soros's Bank Accounts Seized
« on: March 19, 2021, 04:44:32 pm »

Myanmar Military Seizes George Soros Organization’s Bank Accounts, Announces Arrest Warrants After Coup

The military government in Myanmar, in place after a coup provoked by widespread accusations of voter fraud plagued the country’s recent election, has now seized the bank accounts of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

After taking control of the country in a military coup provoked by allegations of voter fraud earlier this year, the Myanmar military government has seized several bank accounts belonging or affiliated with George Soros’ Open Society Foundations, and has announced arrest warrants for 11 members of the organization in the country “on suspicion of giving financial support to the civil disobedience movement against the military junta.”

https://nationalfile.com/myanmar-military-seizes-george-soros-organizations-bank-accounts-announces-arrest-warrants-after-coup/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: George Soros's Bank Accounts Seized
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 04:10:11 am »
I fully support them demanding Soros be extradited to Myanmar for appropriate criminal prosecution. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 08:15:08 am »
Hmmmm. What a nifty idea. After all, Myanmar had the same problem we did do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 09:17:22 am »
I fully support them demanding Soros be extradited to Myanmar for appropriate criminal prosecution.

@jafo2010

Works for me!

Just imagine all the cash they could pull in by making his execution a Pay Per View event!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!