Author Topic: Pat Buchanan: Do We Not Have Enough Enemies?  (Read 203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pat Buchanan: Do We Not Have Enough Enemies?
« on: March 19, 2021, 02:46:22 pm »
Do We Not Have Enough Enemies?
Pat Buchanan

Posted: Mar 19, 2021 12:01 AM

Asked bluntly by ABC's George Stephanopoulos if he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin is "a killer," Joe Biden answered, "Uh, I do."

Biden added that he once told Putin to his face that he had "no soul."

Biden also indicated that new sanctions would be imposed on Russia for the poisoning of dissident Alexei Navalny and for meddling in the 2020 U.S. election to allegedly help Donald Trump. Russia also faces U.S. sanctions for building the Nord Stream 2 pipeline under the Baltic to deliver natural gas to Germany.

With its president being called a "killer" by the U.S. president, Russia called Ambassador Anatoly Antonov home "for consultations." In other times, such an exchange would bring the two nations to the brink of war.

What is Biden doing? Do we not have enough enemies? Does he not have enough problems on his plate?

The May 1 deadline for full withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, negotiated a year ago with the Taliban, is just six weeks off. Do we stay and soldier on or depart? No decision has been announced.

If we stay, our forces in Afghanistan could, again, come under fire. If we leave, the Kabul regime could be shaken to its foundation and fall.

Leaving would be an admission that the U.S. failed, and the war is lost.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2021/03/19/do-we-not-have-enough-enemies-n2586518
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Pat Buchanan: Do We Not Have Enough Enemies?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 02:52:28 pm »
I don't think anyone on the planet, besides CNN's audience, are taking what Biden says seriously.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 04:07:48 pm »
I don't think anyone on the planet, besides CNN's audience, are taking what Biden says seriously.
Why should they or maybe more like how could they. Once again Joe 'I'm a legend in my own mind' Biden tells a tale that can't be verified.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 10:54:51 am »
NOBODY believes that Russia, or China, wanted Trump to be re-elected.

But since the senile old fool brought up the election integrity issue....
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 10:57:57 am »

If we stay, our forces in Afghanistan could, again, come under fire. If we leave, the Kabul regime could be shaken to its foundation and fall.

Leaving would be an admission that the U.S. failed, and the war is lost.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2021/03/19/do-we-not-have-enough-enemies-n2586518

The US failed.

For complete lack of trying.   

The job could have been done in less than a year.

Less than a day if my recommendations were followed:   Nuke them then sow their croplands with dioxin and Co-60.   

Problems coming from that geography eliminated.

Problems from other people seeking to target unarmed buildings that are unable to flee, minimized as they consider our resolve.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 10:10:54 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"I don't think anyone on the planet, besides CNN's audience, are taking what biden says seriously."

That may be so, but CNN's "audience" -- combined with the rest of that of the "mainstream media" -- remains pretty large.

Especially where you are... California, right...?
How much criticism of ol' joe do you hear out there...?