Author Topic: Meet Joe Biden, America's first Idiocracy President  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meet Joe Biden, America's first Idiocracy President
« on: March 19, 2021, 02:17:19 pm »
March 19, 2021
Meet Joe Biden, America's first Idiocracy President
By A.C. Smith

The 2006 movie, Idiocracy depicted a comically exaggerated American Dystopia.  Anything resembling reason and logic had all but been abandoned.  Over the decades the fundamentals had taken such a nosedive that farmers were watering their crops with Gatorade instead of water and people started picking up advanced degrees from Costco.

It was great fun, but I had not given it much thought until a few weeks ago.  It has become apparent in the last few months that logic itself has been 'cancelled'.  Rational thought is what keeps such Idiocracies at bay -- short-circuiting anything that has gone too far outside of the prescribed limits.  But logic and rational thought really had hindered the agenda of the radical left for a long time, poking its nose into affairs without being asked, screaming out in defiance at the worst moments.

It turns out with the help of Big Corp, Big Tech and the Democrats, logic is not even needed anymore.  That terrible 'barrier to entry' to so many initiatives has been removed. The tyranny of practicality, logic and thoughtful debate is finally over for the Oligarchs.  With this groundwork laid down, America as Idiocracy can now thrive.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/_meet_joe_biden_americas_first_emidiocracyem_president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Meet Joe Biden, America's first Idiocracy President
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 02:21:27 pm »
Anyone else notice that They spelled "Idiot" wrong in the headline.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 02:30:38 pm »
I'd much rather have President Camacho, than Biden.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 06:45:19 pm »
I'd much rather have President Camacho, than Biden.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 04:39:33 am »
I would say Biden is an order or two worse magnitude than the leader in Idiocracy.  And the people that voted for him, that applies to them too!!!  Every American voting for Biden should be denied ever voting again because they just have zero intelligence!!!

:yowsa:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 05:07:37 am »
Idiocracy.....Deleted Scenes.........

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 09:36:39 am »

At least when Hillary fell up the stais, it was because she was shnokkered.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2021, 10:50:44 am »

Was that officer ordered to stand and watch, or was there some other reason he couldn't have gone to help the senile old man up the stairs, like any normal person would have done with any normal senile old man who wasn't pretending to be president?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2021, 10:51:36 am »
Carter was the first Idiot president.   So far the only one, since this Biden clown wasn't elected.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2021, 01:32:11 pm »
It will not be long now.
Soon, Biden is going to do something so egregious even the press will no longer be able to cover it up.
Every time, every single time he is in public no matter how brief, his condition is glaringly apparent.
And it seems to be getting worse by the week. There is no possible way he will make it to the end of the year.
Before long now, he will no longer be able to walk on his own.
It's coming. And it is coming fast.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2021, 01:36:19 pm »
In that vein:
Joe Biden’s dire opening chapter on the world stage
A pattern of contempt for America and its leaders seems to be taking hold
March 19, 2021 | 4:47 pm
Roger Kimball
American Spectator

...   Consider, to take a very recent example, the exchange between the United States secretary of state, Antony Blinken, and the Chinese director of the Office of the Central Commission for Foreign Affairs Yang Jiechi, known to admirers and lackeys as ‘Tiger Yang’. The venue was Anchorage, Alaska, where Messrs. Blinken and Yang, along with assorted colleagues and retainers, met for a free and frank exchange of views. On the run up to the meeting, Blinken talked tough. ‘This is an important opportunity for us to lay out in very frank terms,’ he said, ‘the many concerns we have with Beijing’s actions and behavior that are challenging the security, prosperity and values of the US and our allies.’ Very frank. It was the first high-level meeting between members of the Biden administration and their Chinese counterparts. To say that it was a public relations disaster for the US is to understate the case.

Blinken and his sidekick, Jake Sullivan, a Hillary Clinton factotum who is now national security adviser, sat down to read China the riot act. It was not a success. Blinken emitted carefully polished clichés about our ‘deep concern’ over Chinas actions with regard to Hong Kong, Taiwan and other hot spots, its bullying of various European countries, and its campaign of cyber attacks against the US. This behavior, said Blinken, consulting that great compendium of diplomatic nostrums he learned in school, threatens ‘the rules-based order that maintains global stability’. I am not sure whether air-sickness bags were deployed. It was Alaska, after all, so maybe they just opened the window.

Yang, speaking through a translator, shot back: ‘You can’t blame this problem on somebody else.’ Blinken went on to say that now, under Joe Biden, the United States was ‘back’ (where did it go, Tony?) and was ‘reengaging’ with its allies on the world stage. Here’s where that short imperative I mentioned came in. The United States, said Yang, in one of the most dismissive diplomatic rejoinders I have ever heard, does not have the ‘qualifications’ to address China ‘from a position of strength’. F, my dear Blinken, you.  ...

Joe Biden has been in office for just two months. Has any US president had such a disastrous opening chapter on the world stage? None that I can recall.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org