Author Topic: Fauci clashes with Rand Paul over masks  (Read 1280 times)

Offline bilo

Re: Fauci clashes with Rand Paul over masks
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2021, 06:25:23 pm »
I will vote for Rand Paul any time, any day.

I've come around on him.

I will be sending him a donation when he runs again.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2021, 06:29:54 pm »
Fauci makes Dr Mengele look like a saint by comparison.  Fauci has murdered hundreds of thousands with his grand incompetence.

I fault Trump for keeping the bastard around.  Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

I would love to be one of the four folks that slap the back side of a horse drawing and quartering this bastard.  Or another appropriate punishment would be using that device that shaves skin as in the Red Sparrow.  Just shave him away slowly every day.

How he has any credibility after how he responded to the "gay cancer" and his insistence that double blind studies needed to be done before drugs could be approved for AIDS treatment is beyond me. Movies were even made about how gay activists had to go to Mexico to buy drugs to try and save friends.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2021, 06:30:59 pm »
@240B

It sure would be educational to be able to compare his net worth today,to his net worth before Covid,wouldn't it?

I'd move the start point for that to the O'Bastard admin, at the latest.  He's been at the public teat a lot longer than Covid.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2021, 06:33:25 pm »
I'd move the start point for that to the O'Bastard admin, at the latest.  He's been at the public teat a lot longer than Covid.

He's been around so long he is the highest paid federal employee.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2021, 06:36:31 pm »
I've come around on him.

I will be sending him a donation when he runs again.

I might too - And that's saying something.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2021, 09:03:46 pm »
I will vote for Rand Paul any time, any day.

Now we're getting somewhere!!!  I would have no problem voting for Rand either.  Fact is, I've known him since he was a pup. They lived three doors down from us in Lake Jackson, Texas back in the day (late 1960s and early 70s)  His dad's signature is on my youngest son's birth certificate.

@roamer_1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2021, 09:39:24 pm »
Now we're getting somewhere!!!  I would have no problem voting for Rand either.  Fact is, I've known him since he was a pup. They lived three doors down from us in Lake Jackson, Texas back in the day (late 1960s and early 70s)  His dad's signature is on my youngest son's birth certificate.

@roamer_1

Well @Bigun , If you see him sometime, thank him for me. There are so few that I would recommend - But he would be one.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2021, 01:29:11 am »
Well @Bigun , If you see him sometime, thank him for me. There are so few that I would recommend - But he would be one.

Same here.  When a fellow was running against McSally in the last Primary election, I asked him point blank:  "Every freshman Senator gets a mentor.  Who will yours be?"  "Rand Paul."

Sold.  He lost the Primary, but I sure as shit voted for him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2021, 01:37:16 am »

It's unlikely I will see him now but if I do I will surely pass on your regards. @roamer_1

Apparently your guy was not the approved GOPe candidate. @Cyber Liberty
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2021, 01:40:52 am »
I suspect it might be a very good possibility that Fauci just may be the most hated man in America.

I know that *I* would be in a heap of trouble if I happened to look up and spot him walking towards me out in the open.

Seems to me there should be at least 1 designated day each month when it is perfectly legal to just beat the snot out of him if you can catch him.

Just imagine how much money you could make if you could sell lottery tickets,with the winner getting 15 minutes of access to him.

Putting everything else aside for a moment,that snarky smile is enough to earn him a beating everywhere he goes.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 01:43:34 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!