Author Topic: Until Lambs Become Lions  (Read 155 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Until Lambs Become Lions
« on: March 17, 2021, 07:05:57 pm »
Until Lambs Become Lions
American Greatness, Mar 16, 2021, Max Morton

Right now, we are 80 million couch potatoes and keyboard
warriors with rifles in our bedroom closets. This is not a force
to be reckoned with

We are locked in a zero-sum game rebellion of the elites, who are intent on fundamentally transforming America into an authoritarian state with a single ideology and ruling class.

In order to defeat this rebellion, we need to understand the terrain we are operating on and the strategy and tactics of our enemy. Even more important, we need a strategy of our own to guide our struggle and return to a functional representative government, bounded by the Constitution with the power fully vested in the people. Only a few decades ago, American politics was driven by shared interests of prosperity and well-being aligned with a free constitutional republic. We need to drive from the American consciousness the current docile acceptance of the fact that America has a ruling class—or a ruling elite—and we must banish these terms to the trash heap of racial epithets and aristocratic garbage.

What We Are Facing

Political warfare is the use of political means to compel an adversary to do one’s will, driven by hostile intent. It operates within an aggressor-victim construct and its purpose is the complete seizure of power by the aggressor, and the forced assimilation of the victim. Political warfare is employed when public relations campaigns, gentle persuasion, and soft power mechanisms fail to convince a victim to accept the aggressor’s ideology or terms. When conducted between rivals within a state, it uses both overt and covert influence operations, variously known as propaganda and information operations, but may also use assassination, paramilitary or law enforcement activity, sabotage, coup d’état, and proxy violence.

Asymmetric warfare is war, or hostile action, between belligerents whose relative material power—military or institutional—differ significantly, or whose strategy and tactics differ significantly. Typically, this is seen in conflicts between conventional militaries and resistance movements. Insurgency, guerrilla warfare, and separatist movements are normally asymmetric in nature.

Over the last few years, traditional Americans have watched, stunned, as their country makes a national descent into a post-truth, post-justice, post-American society. They find it hard to believe; society appears unmoored and events surreal. Why? Because they are the targets of an effective information operations campaign that, as in Isaiah 5:20, calls evil good and trades bitter for sweet. In fact, we are embroiled in asymmetric political warfare.

More: https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/16/until-lambs-become-lions/

Offline skeeter

Re: Until Lambs Become Lions
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 07:19:48 pm »
This guy does not understate the current situation. Lovers of the freedoms we were previously guaranteed under the Constitution are in for some really hard times.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Until Lambs Become Lions
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 10:18:01 pm »
Agreed, skeeter, what you said was just what I was thinking before I scrolled down and saw your reply.

This is NOT a "rebellion of the elites."
They are indeed being used, by others.

Once again, I will post this excerpt from Whittaker Chambers' "Witness":
=====
After that confrontation, I returned to my office at Time and went through the motions of working. Everyone was kind. No one pressed me. One day Henry Luce called me up and asked me to come to supper.

There were three of us. The second guest was a nimble, witty European whom I shall call Smetana. At supper, most of the talk was between Luce and Smetana. I was a rather silent guest. I was too fresh from the shadows; bright conversation hurt my mind. In fact, I had left behind the world of Time and those who lived within it. It was only the friendliest of fictions that I still belonged to it.

No one mentioned Communism or the Hiss Case until we sat over our coffee in the living room. Mrs. Philip Jessup had just used her personal good offices to try to get me off Time. Luce was baffled by the implacable clamor of the most enlightened people against me. “By any Marxian pattern of how classes behave,” he said, “the upper class should be for you and the lower classes should be against you. But it is the upper class that is most violent against you. How do you explain that?”

“You don’t understand the class structure of American society,” said Smetana, “or you would not ask such a question. In the United States, the working class are Democrats. The middle class are Republicans. The upper class are Communists.”

=====

The elites may envision themselves as fashionable "revolutionaries".
But beneath them (and by "beneath" I mean "underground") are those who will really define and control the coming American demise.

I am dismayed by some members of this forum who still refer to [what used to be known as democrats] as "democrats".
At least 9 out of 10 of them are that no longer (it may be closer to 95+%).
It's time to call them out for who and what they are...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 10:19:10 pm by Fishrrman »