Author Topic: Who and What Killed George Floyd?.. Pat Buchanan  (Read 343 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who and What Killed George Floyd?.. Pat Buchanan
« on: March 16, 2021, 02:10:19 pm »
Who and What Killed George Floyd?
Pat Buchanan

Posted: Mar 16, 2021 12:01 AM

Friday, as the jury was being empaneled for the trial of fired police officer Derek Chauvin, the Minneapolis City Council voted 13-0 to approve a record $27 million civil settlement with the family of George Floyd over his death in police custody.

The jury will not likely miss this message sent by the city fathers:

I.e., an atrocity was perpetrated by our police, and we are admitting our responsibility and doing our duty by offering these reparations for Floyd's cruel and unjustified death and the suffering visited on his family.

Most Americans who saw the nine-minute tape of Chauvin with his knee on the neck of George Floyd as he pleaded, "I can't breathe," will probably concur with the charge of criminal culpability of Chauvin.

Yet, over the months, new facts and factors have emerged.

George Floyd was not choked to death. He was not asphyxiated. He was not killed by Chauvin's knee on the side of his neck. An autopsy showed Floyd's neck muscles were not even bruised.

Floyd died when his heart stopped. Yet, he was already suffering from an enlarged heart with constricted arteries, one of five of which was 90% blocked and two others were 75% blocked.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2021/03/16/who-and-what-killed-george-floyd-n2586289
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Who and What Killed George Floyd?.. Pat Buchanan
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 02:52:42 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 04:39:24 pm »
If they can't prove Chauvin's knee killed Floyd (and they very well might not be able to prove that), they're going to have a very tough time proving a murder conviction. Especially if the jury sees the whole video of Floyd's hysterical actions preceding his death including resisting arrest.
A charge of murder is ridiculous even in the third degree. Manslaughter is possible, but even that is questionable considering Floyd's physical state with the drugs and bad heart.
It wasn't a question of if Floyd was going to die in the near future but how quickly. Even without the police, he very well could have died that day considering the lethal drugs in his system and his very bad heart.
The mob won't accept acquittal. I wouldn't want to be around the Twin Cities if Chauvin is found innocent of the charge of murder....which he should be.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 04:46:53 pm by goatprairie »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 04:43:45 pm »
Who killed Floyd?  George Floyd killed himself with Fentanyl being blown into America by the Chinese. Instead of blaming cops for Floyd and  the bogeyman of White oppression why not actually do something about the Chinese assault on Americans of all colors by their flooding the streets with Fentanyl?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 06:19:29 pm »
If they can't prove Chauvin's knee killed Floyd (and they very well might not be able to prove that), they're going to have a very tough time proving a murder conviction. Especially if the jury sees the whole video of Floyd's hysterical actions preceding his death including resisting arrest.
A charge of murder is ridiculous even in the third degree. Manslaughter is possible, but even that is questionable considering Floyd's physical state with the drugs and bad heart.
It wasn't a question of if Floyd was going to die in the near future but how quickly. Even without the police, he very well could have died that day considering the lethal drugs in his system and his very bad heart.
The mob won't accept acquittal. I wouldn't want to be around the Twin Cities if Chauvin is found innocent of the charge of murder....which he should be.

And add to that that the knee on the back of the neck was taught and approved in the Minneapolis police department

The City Council and the left knows they’re losing the facts in this case. That’s why the payout.   Evidence,forensics and facts ultimately matter. Especially if you’re going to put somebody in prison or not

And as a result of new facts and evidence, public opinion has changed. As it should change
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 06:55:33 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2021, 06:59:48 pm »
Who killed Floyd?  George Floyd killed himself with Fentanyl being blown into America by the Chinese. Instead of blaming cops for Floyd and  the bogeyman of White oppression why not actually do something about the Chinese assault on Americans of all colors by their flooding the streets with Fentanyl?

We give Fentanyl  to patients who are having severe pain so that they don’t get things like oxycodone every four hours but it’s usually in a patch form. It is a killer. I am surprised George Floyd lived as long as he did with the amount he had in him means he’s probably has taken it long term

We use certain holds on psych patients who are uncooperative that want to spit and bite at people that to the average person looks cruel  but it is taught and approved
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 07:15:39 pm »
Unless the prosecution can come up with something really definite, these cops are going to be acquitted. Based on what I’ve seen and read so far, this should’ve never even gone to trial

I think what happened is that video of him kneeling on George Floyd got on social media before the cops returned to  their cars and we know how social media works today. Combine that with Keith Ellison as Minnesota’s Attorney General

We’re not that much separated from our ancestors who once demanded witches be burned for simply being old and living alone

But these cops will be acquitted. The prosecution hast to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a murder took place and the evidence is very much against them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2021, 07:19:08 pm »
Unless the prosecution can come up with something really definite, these cops are going to be acquitted. Based on what I’ve seen and read so far, this should’ve never even gone to trial

I think what happened is that video of him kneeling on George Floyd got on social media before the cops returned to  their cars and we know how social media works today. Combine that with Keith Ellison as Minnesota’s Attorney General

We’re not that much separated from our ancestors who once demanded witches be burned for simply being old and living alone

But these cops will be acquitted. The prosecution hast to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a murder took place and the evidence is very much against them.

I understand how you came to that conclusion and a few months ago I would likely have agreed with you but we are in a lawless country now and I believe he WILL be convicted no matter what it takes.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2021, 08:00:24 pm »
I understand how you came to that conclusion and a few months ago I would likely have agreed with you but we are in a lawless country now and I believe he WILL be convicted no matter what it takes.

I know it’s easy to be cynical in this day and age except your argument I’ve heard with every case all the way back to the Duke lacrosse boys to the Breonna Taylor cops. He will not be convicted. Because the prosecution hast to prove his guilt. He doesn’t have to prove his innocence.

And in order to prove guilt, the prosecution has to have evidence.  The coroner report and the body cam  shows no criminal intent on the part of the cops and it also shows no abuse but clearly shows George Floyd fighting and resisting arrest

I remember in the Michael brown case community leaders threatening the jury that if they didn’t find officer Wilson guilty Ferguson will burn. The jury didn’t care and ruled based on the evidence

This 27 million pay out by the Minneapolis city Council is basically an admission that the only thing they have is to attempt to taint and threaten to jury
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:02:10 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2021, 08:02:21 pm »
Who killed Floyd?

Well after all, it was you and me.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2021, 08:05:13 pm »
However, when these cops are acquitted of murder,  it’s no reason to celebrate.  There will be riots. But it shows how damaging to the country the news media and social media truly is.  You will see police pull back even further. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t even answer calls. Who would want to deal with what they have to deal with inside these inner cities? Why would I want to show up to an arrest if the guy is a minority and he fights me and he ends up dying because of a drug overdose and I have to spend my savings fighting charges in court because social media decided I was guilty?

The results will be get ready for skyrocketing violent crime rates in these inner cities. I used to care about it. Now I’m to the point as long as they stay in their shit hole cities, go for it
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:06:44 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2021, 08:08:16 pm »
As the trial gets underway, watch what the prosecution does. I will bet my house that they will go for the emotional arguments and blather on about “systemic racism”

Barry Goldwater

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2021, 08:47:25 pm »
However, when these cops are acquitted of murder,  it’s no reason to celebrate.  ...

There will be riots in M'polis regardless of the verdict, I think.

IMO, the fact that Floyd had ingested a fatal dose of fentanyl should preclude any kind of murder or manslaughter guilty verdict. With LIEden in the WH, if Chauvin is found not guilty he'll be charged with some sort of vague (= hard to defend Chauvin in court) civil rights charge - double jeopardy, Rodney King style.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2021, 10:36:40 pm »
George Floyd wasn't murdered.

I reckon the best outcome the defense may eke out will be a hung jury.
There almost certainly will be one or two jury members who would never vote to acquit.
And I will be frank by stating that such decisions will probably be based on the race of the jurors.

A hung jury will serve to let the prosecution back away as well.
"We tried..."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2021, 11:04:46 pm »

I believe you have underestimated the marsupial nature of this court. In any fair and just court, I agree, Chauvin would be acquitted. In Minneapolis, with the political pressures on the court and the jurors likely fearing for their lives if exposed and an acquittal rendered, I don't think the guy has a chance unless he lives long enough to appeal. Brady Material will likely be suppressed. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis