Author Topic: Is The Pandemic Over?  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is The Pandemic Over?
« on: March 16, 2021, 01:58:47 pm »
March 16, 2021
Is The Pandemic Over?
By Thomas T. Siler, M.D.

After a year now of dealing with the SARS-COV-2 virus, we have learned a great deal about the pandemic. The elusive goal has been to acquire herd immunity and have life go back to normal. However, our mainstream media and some governmental health authorities have ignored parts of the scientific picture that could help us understand herd immunity. They have placed excessive importance on vaccination as the only way to herd immunity. This is not entirely true. There is scientific data showing that we may be closer to herd immunity and the end of the pandemic than the media and government let on.

At the start of the pandemic, we were told that the SARS-COV-2 was a “novel” virus, meaning a brand-new virus that has not been seen before. If this were true, then it would be much harder to treat or make a workable vaccine.

Fortunately, this was not true. SARS-COV-2 is in the family of coronaviruses and shares common characteristics with other members of the same family. Four coronaviruses commonly circulate in our population and cause symptoms of the common cold. Did persons have some cross-immunity to the “new” SARS-COV-2 virus from previous infections with other viruses in the Coronavirus family? The answer was yes.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/is_the_pandemic_over.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Is The Pandemic Over?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 02:20:15 pm »
It is so over.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 02:45:11 pm »

The election has been successfully stolen so of course, the pandemic is over.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 02:46:38 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 10:51:25 pm »
It seems to be percolatin' right along here in Connecticut.

The numbers have come down somewhat, but nowhere near the "first dip" back in May/June.
I've kept a running spreadsheet for my state/county/town that I've updated daily since the first recorded case here. It's startin' to get pretty long...!