Author Topic: Joe Biden Urges Pastors and Priests to Promote Coronavirus Vaccines, Masks to MAGA Americans  (Read 539 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Urges Pastors and Priests to Promote Coronavirus Vaccines, Masks to MAGA Americans

Charlie Spiering 15 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden urged local pastors and priests on Monday to promote the coronavirus vaccines to skeptical supporters of President Donald Trump.

During a White House event on coronavirus relief, Biden was asked by a reporter how to get more Republicans and supporters of President Trump to get vaccinated.

“I urge all local docs, and ministers and priests to talk about why, why it’s important to get that vaccine, and even after that until everyone is in fact vaccinated to wear this mask,” Biden said.

Biden said he discussed the issue of Republicans remaining unwilling to get the coronavirus vaccines with his staff.

“They say the thing that has even more impact than anything Trump would say to the MAGA folks is what the local doctor, what the local preachers, what the local people in the community say,” he said.

An NPR/PBS/Marist poll released Thursday showed 41 percent of Republicans had not received the vaccine or would get it.

President Trump briefly told his supporters “go get your shot” during his speech at CPAC in February.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/15/joe-biden-urges-pastors-and-priests-to-promote-coronavirus-vaccines-and-masks-to-maga-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I urge JoBama to STFU.  Take your mask and Shove it. You ain't working here no more.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I urge JoBama to STFU.  Take your mask and Shove it. You ain't working here no more.

And then we have Fauxi demanding Donald Trump order his followers to get vaccinated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And then we have Fauxi demanding Donald Trump order his followers to get vaccinated.

Ferret-faced faux Fauci. The little bridge troll that won't die.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yet another elitist demonstrating that he thinks Trump voters are dumb obedient ****sheep**** .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.