Author Topic: Where Are All the Girls In Boys’ Sports?... Derek Hunter  (Read 110 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where Are All the Girls In Boys’ Sports?

Derek Hunter

Posted: Mar 14, 2021 12:01 AM

It’s probably a question I’m not allowed to ask, but I honestly don’t care. And the fact that it will upset a bunch of pearl-clutching leftists and gender fascists just makes me want to ask it more, and louder. But with all the talk from the left about transgender rights and how boys who believe they are girls should be allowed to compete in any sport they so choose, why aren’t there any stories of the opposite happening? Where are the girls in boys’ sports?

It’s pretty easy to find stories about boys competing in girls’ sports, particularly track and field events, largely because they tend to win…by a lot. Records are being broken, record books rewritten, and scholarships awarded to boys who “identify” as girls, but has there been one case of a girl identifying as a boy, not only competing in boys’ sports, but dominating?

I can’t find one.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/03/14/where-are-all-the-girls-in-boys-sports-n2586207
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34