Author Topic: Derek Chauvin Trial  (Read 13335 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Derek Chauvin Trial
« Reply #325 on: April 20, 2021, 01:00:40 am »
Reverend Al Sharpton
@TheRevAl

Rev. Jesse Jackson and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee came to court to support the family of #GeorgeFloyd.

1:06 PM · Apr 19, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/TheRevAl/status/1384191620166258691

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #326 on: April 20, 2021, 01:12:48 am »
Reverend Al Sharpton
@TheRevAl

Headed to Minneapolis to stand with the Floyd family as closing arguments are set to be made today.

Video:

https://twitter.com/TheRevAl/status/1384104985684635652

7:21 AM · Apr 19, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

@Right_in_Virginia

RUGH,ROH! Somebodie dun woke up de Rev-Rund Al,and told him there were going to be teebee cameras there!

Gee,I wonder if he is going to incite the crowd to riot so he can get paid to help the authorities to restore order?

Not that I doubt his deeply held religious convictions,mind you!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #327 on: April 20, 2021, 01:18:51 am »
Now watching the final arguments of the prosecutor.

And obvious lightweight.  Means Chauvin will skate.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #328 on: April 20, 2021, 01:20:38 am »
Reasonable Officer Poso
@JackPosobiec

Over and over Nelson makes the argument that because Chauvin knew he was on camera and in front of witnesses that he intended to follow his understanding of training and policy, had no criminal intent

4:35 PM · Apr 19, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1384244229363310592

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #329 on: April 20, 2021, 01:21:01 am »
She is a disgrace to her congressional seat, the country and to her race.
More than that, she should be tried, convicted and executed for treasonous behavior.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2021, 01:23:30 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Breaking News: Gunmen Open Fire on National Guard Troops after Democrat Leaders Call for All Out Violence
byMatthew Holloway
April 19, 2021

In Minneapolis, MN unknown gunmen in a light colored SUV opened fire on National Guard troops deployed to provide security during the trial of Derek Chauvin, According to sources with the Minnesota National Guard the shooting happened in the early morning while security teams were patrolling the area. TwinCities.com reported the drive-by shooting took place at 4:19 AM

Two Guardsmen recieved medical treatment following the attack for lacerations caused by broken glass. Others in the patrol suffered superficial injuries only. In an impressive show of restraint, the National Guard troops did not return fire on the vehicle as the assailants fled.

ToddStarnes.com reported, “I am relieved to know none of our Guardsmen were seriously injured,” said Maj. Gen. Shawn Manke, the Adjutant General of the Minnesota National Guard. “This event highlights the volatility and tension in our communities right now. I ask for peace as we work through this difficult time.”

https://thegoptimes.com/breaking-news-gunmen-open-fire-on-national-guard-troops-after-democrat-leaders-call-for-all-out-violence/?utm_source=TGT%20Master&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:22337694&utm_campaign=Breaking%20News:%20Gunmen%20Open%20Fire%20on%20National%20Guard%20Troops%20after%20Democrat%20Leaders%20Call%20for%20All%20Out%20Violence

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In an impressive show of restraint, the National Guard troops did not return fire on the vehicle as the assailants fled.

LOL! Most likely they didn't have any ammo.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Ever since Kent State.....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

That seems to be the norm these days. A lot of times, they don't even bother to insert an empty magazine, so it's really obvious the rifles aren't loaded.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #335 on: April 20, 2021, 07:47:46 pm »
Derek Chauvin verdict live updates: Jury reaches a verdict in George Floyd's death

MINNEAPOLIS — The jury has reached a verdict in the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former police officer charged with the murder of George Floyd last May.

The verdict will be read between 3:30 and 4 p.m. CT, according to the court.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/derek-chauvin-verdict-live-updates-jury-reaches-a-verdict-in-george-floyds-death/ar-BB1fREOl
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #336 on: April 20, 2021, 08:40:07 pm »
The verdict was a given since day one...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #337 on: April 20, 2021, 09:09:51 pm »
Guilty on all counts!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2021, 03:39:41 am »
Because of the outcome of this trial and having the Democommies running the country in total, 50,000 to 1 million INNOCENT Americans will die needlessly.  Anyone here honestly believe with the Dems in control that individual safety will be maintained? 

In a country where violence is celebrated by criminals, the predators are going to have a field day knowing they will be returned to the street within a couple hours to resume their behavior.  Look at the dirt bag that robbed a bank, and was released what was it, five times to repeat the crime in New York?

With the Democommies in charge, insanity rules!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #339 on: April 21, 2021, 05:16:14 am »
Guilty on all counts!

@Cyber Liberty

The verdict is IN,and it is GUILTY!

Mostly guilty of being white.

The Race War has now officially began!

Black racists and self-serving politicians all over the country are celebrating this victory and planning their next moves.

Even though at this time only one side is fighting,and the other side is spinning around in circles and muttering "WTF????"

I HONESTLY don't personally know ONE single white individual who would cause or even wish harm to anyone black PURELY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK,even if they were guaranteed to get away with it.

If I do know such a person,they have kept that desire to themselves around me. Never even heard a single one of my friends say they know someone that thinks that.

Can any black man say the same about blacks?

I fully expect to see bills presented in Congress to make it illegal for a white cop to even detain a black suspect,never mind arrest him or her.

Segregation IS making a comeback,and just look at WHO is bringing it back!

Yeah,we will all laugh and say "Let'm try! It will never happen!"

AHEM!

Who thought what happened today was likely to happen 20 years ago?

BassWrangler

« Reply #340 on: April 21, 2021, 04:09:16 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

The verdict is IN,and it is GUILTY!

Mostly guilty of being white.

The Race War has now officially began!

Black racists and self-serving politicians all over the country are celebrating this victory and planning their next moves.

Even though at this time only one side is fighting,and the other side is spinning around in circles and muttering "WTF????"

I HONESTLY don't personally know ONE single white individual who would cause or even wish harm to anyone black PURELY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK,even if they were guaranteed to get away with it.

If I do know such a person,they have kept that desire to themselves around me. Never even heard a single one of my friends say they know someone that thinks that.

Can any black man say the same about blacks?

I fully expect to see bills presented in Congress to make it illegal for a white cop to even detain a black suspect,never mind arrest him or her.

Segregation IS making a comeback,and just look at WHO is bringing it back!

Yeah,we will all laugh and say "Let'm try! It will never happen!"

AHEM!

Who thought what happened today was likely to happen 20 years ago?

It's insane. As policing in lower income minority areas plummets, crime will skyrocket.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #341 on: April 21, 2021, 04:39:51 pm »
Sneakypete wonders:
"Who thought what happened today was likely to happen 20 years ago?"

There were some who did.
The folks over at the American Renaissance publication certainly did, and they warned us about what was coming. But few listened, and nearly everyone called them "racists". Even today to mention that publication or their current website is enough to make most forum administrators tremble in fear.

Having said that...
The reason I checked into this thread this morning was that the thought came to me (as they rarely do), that perhaps the smart thing for Kyle Rittenhouse to do would be to "slip underground", find a new identity, and try to get out of the country.

He could start a new life in another country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA.

I don't think he's gonna get a fair shake in the courtroom.

Before too much longer, it may come down to the same for most white/black incidents and the subsequent courtroom cases that result from them. At least in most urban areas.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 04:40:39 pm by Fishrrman »

BassWrangler

« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2021, 05:16:29 pm »
Sneakypete wonders:
"Who thought what happened today was likely to happen 20 years ago?"

There were some who did.
The folks over at the American Renaissance publication certainly did, and they warned us about what was coming. But few listened, and nearly everyone called them "racists". Even today to mention that publication or their current website is enough to make most forum administrators tremble in fear.

Having said that...
The reason I checked into this thread this morning was that the thought came to me (as they rarely do), that perhaps the smart thing for Kyle Rittenhouse to do would be to "slip underground", find a new identity, and try to get out of the country.

He could start a new life in another country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA.

I don't think he's gonna get a fair shake in the courtroom.

Before too much longer, it may come down to the same for most white/black incidents and the subsequent courtroom cases that result from them. At least in most urban areas.

If I were his mom, this is what I would advise.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #343 on: April 21, 2021, 05:39:24 pm »
It's insane. As policing in lower income minority areas plummets, crime will skyrocket.
I don't give a rat's anymore, they brought it upon themselves.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #344 on: April 21, 2021, 07:38:41 pm »
I don't give a rat's anymore, they brought it upon themselves.
I DO, and here's why.

Those rising crime stats in areas which have a long history of general contempt for the law, anyway, will be used as the excuse to try to disarm the people who don't live there, didn't do anything wrong, and who ordinarily follow the law--people whose only prayer of staying alive might be to refuse to comply with the 'solutions' the politicians come up with for the problems they, themselves, created with policy.

In general terms, violence begets violence, and there will be no solution to the deep cultural ills of certain demographics until that stops. Merely letting that run its course might work, but I don't think the 'patient' will survive, and the cultural pathogens are already moving into different demographics via the vectors of pop culture, the internet, 'entertainment' media and especially television. When you see a white kid call another white kid "my nig-ga", something is wrong, culturally, and despite the obvious appropriation, the mindset is the poison, and that is pervasive.

If the problem confined itself to the areas and groups who are most active, it would be bad enough, but to think it will be confined by those geographic or cultural boundaries is folly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #345 on: April 21, 2021, 07:40:01 pm »
I DO, and here's why.

Those rising crime stats in areas which have a long history of general contempt for the law, anyway, will be used as the excuse to try to disarm the people who don't live there, didn't do anything wrong, and who ordinarily follow the law--people whose only prayer of staying alive might be to refuse to comply with the 'solutions' the politicians come up with for the problems they, themselves, created with policy.

In general terms, violence begets violence, and there will be no solution to the deep cultural ills of certain demographics until that stops. Merely letting that run its course might work, but I don't think the 'patient' will survive, and the cultural pathogens are already moving into different demographics via the vectors of pop culture, the internet, 'entertainment' media and especially television. When you see a white kid call another white kid "my nig-ga", something is wrong, culturally, and despite the obvious appropriation, the mindset is the poison, and that is pervasive.

If the problem confined itself to the areas and groups who are most active, it would be bad enough, but to think it will be confined by those geographic or cultural boundaries is folly.
:yowsa:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #346 on: April 21, 2021, 08:21:12 pm »
Smokin Joe wrote:
"In general terms, violence begets violence, and there will be no solution to the deep cultural ills of certain demographics until that stops."

You're correct, Joe -- but not in the way that YOU THINK you are.

The only force that will stop the violence now tearing at the seams of civilization in our cities can be GREATER "violence", applied against the offenders (of your "certain demographics) with sufficiently increasing force until they realize that their behavior will no longer work.

Then they'll "stop".
Not until.

I realize this post won't be popular.
Tough.

Offline DB

« Reply #347 on: April 21, 2021, 09:13:21 pm »
I DO, and here's why.

If housing prices are dropping in those cities then a lot of people trying to escape will be upside down and stuck. I feel for those people.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #348 on: April 21, 2021, 09:21:13 pm »
If housing prices are dropping in those cities then a lot of people trying to escape will be upside down and stuck. I feel for those people.

I heard today that the DEMS are proposing a bill that mandates that homes must be brought up to "green" standards and if you have not upgraded your home to those standards you will not be able to sell it; pretty much making a lot of homes worthless!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #349 on: April 21, 2021, 09:24:03 pm »
I heard today that the DEMS are proposing a bill that mandates that homes must be brought up to "green" standards and if you have not upgraded your home to those standards you will not be able to sell it; pretty much making a lot of homes worthless!

Of course certain demographics will be exempt.