Author Topic: Derek Chauvin Trial  (Read 13453 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Derek Chauvin Trial
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2021, 03:10:37 am »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2021, 04:17:03 pm »
Has any evidence been presented showing that Floyd's breathing was short and rapid instead of slow and prolonged?  I am listening to the testimony of the pulmonary expert, but he is giving testimony outside his area of expertise and is speculating on conditions that have not yet been established.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2021, 06:09:21 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Don’t do fentanyl

1:14 PM · Apr 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1380207328943874056

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2021, 06:23:10 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

WATCH: Officer collapses after suspected fentanyl exposure
https://www.kcbd.com/2020/03/10/watch-officer-collapses-after-suspected-fentanyl-exposure/?outputType=amp

1:12 PM · Apr 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1380207048080683014

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2021, 06:30:01 pm »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo

Notice how the National Guard hasn’t been deployed to Minneapolis in anticipation of the inevitable riots?

This is all by design. The Marxists want civil unrest.

12:48 PM · Apr 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1380200931145494534

Offline Absalom

« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2021, 06:39:26 pm »
Then bring it.  I've long had a theory about this:  Today black folks make up about 13-14% of the total US population.  After a "race war" that will be closer to 10%.  Rioters will succeed where Margaret Sanger failed.
-----------------------------
Seriously, how does relentless internal conflict promote the betterment of a culture/society???
Hostility remained a core attitude/behavior of the Tribes of Africa over the multi-millennia of
their history and yet they have hardly matured a day since Cain & Abel!!
So much for learning from life!!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 11:23:45 pm by Absalom »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2021, 06:48:47 pm »
-----------------------------
Seriously, how does relentless internal conflict promote the betterment of a culture/society???
Hostility remains a core attitude/behavior of the Tribes of Africa over the multi-millennia of
their history and yet they have hardly matured a day since Cain & Abel!!
So much for learning from life!!!

@Absalom as I have stated a couple of times, a race war is NOT the answer.  Quite the opposite; Black and White MUST come together to defeat the blatant overreach of our government  in order to return the rightful power to the states and ultimately to the people.  WE THE PEOPLE are the government.  Our elected officials work for us; they want it so that we are working for them! 

Freedom is OURS for the taking!!
    - Ron Paul
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2021, 07:09:22 pm »
Breathing expert estimates half of Chauvin's weight was on Floyd's neck
By Aris Folley - 04/08/21 01:12 PM EDT

A respiratory physiology expert testified during the murder trial of Derek Chauvin on Thursday that the former Minneapolis police officer at one point had half of his body weight on George Floyd’s neck during his arrest last summer.

Floyd was killed during the arrest, a moment that led to nationwide demonstrations against police violence and for racial justice.

“What we’re seeing is that half of his body weight, plus half his gear weight, is coming down," Martin Tobin, a witness for the prosecution, testified Thursday as he looked at a photo captured from the arrest.

In the photo, the tip of Chauvin’s foot could also be seen slightly off the ground as he kneeled on Floyd, who was pinned to the street.

"That’s 91.5 pounds … coming down directly on Mr. Floyd’s neck,” Tobin, a renowned pulmonologist, testified. “Everything is directed down on his knee.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/547165-breathing-expert-estimates-half-of-chauvins-body-weight-about-91-pounds
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2021, 07:14:47 pm »
Witness says footage shows 'moment the life goes out' of Floyd's body
By Aris Folley - 04/08/21 02:53 PM EDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTR9AUNbCkI

A respiratory physiology expert testified Thursday that footage captured by bystanders of the arrest of George Floyd last year showed “the moment the life goes out” of his body.

During the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, Martin Tobin, a pulmonologist, was asked to view the footage.

The footage from the arrest was slowed down, showing Floyd pinned to the street underneath Chauvin.

“At the beginning you can see he's conscious. You can see slight flickering. And then it disappears,” Tobin said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/547190-witness-says-footage-shows-moment-the-life-goes-out-of-floyds-body
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #159 on: April 08, 2021, 07:44:13 pm »
George Floyd 'Drugs' Quote Disputed During Trial, Witness Waffles

Derek Chauvin’s defense attorney argued Wednesday during the trial that George Floyd yelled “I ate too many drugs” as he was pinned to the ground, the Associated Press (AP) reported Wednesday.

Attorney Eric Nelson played a short video from one officer’s body camera during Jody Stiger’s testimony. Stiger is a Los Angeles Police Department sergeant who acted as a use-of-force expert for the prosecution. The clip shows Floyd laying on his stomach, moaning and crying out in pain, according to the AP.

“Does it sound like he says, ‘I ate too many drugs?'” Nelson asked after playing the video, to which Stiger replied he could not tell. Nelson then played the clip for Senior Special Agent and lead investigator James Reyerson, who agreed with Nelson about what Floyd had said, the AP reported.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/08/george-floyd-drugs-quote-disputed-during-trial/
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2021, 07:53:00 pm »
Get those ghost hunter guys to examine the audio. They're good at hearing all sorts of stuff..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2021, 07:53:06 pm »
Breathing expert estimates half of Chauvin's weight was on Floyd's neck
By Aris Folley - 04/08/21 01:12 PM EDT

A respiratory physiology expert testified during the murder trial of Derek Chauvin on Thursday that the former Minneapolis police officer at one point had half of his body weight on George Floyd’s neck during his arrest last summer.

Floyd was killed during the arrest, a moment that led to nationwide demonstrations against police violence and for racial justice.

“What we’re seeing is that half of his body weight, plus half his gear weight, is coming down," Martin Tobin, a witness for the prosecution, testified Thursday as he looked at a photo captured from the arrest.

In the photo, the tip of Chauvin’s foot could also be seen slightly off the ground as he kneeled on Floyd, who was pinned to the street.

"That’s 91.5 pounds … coming down directly on Mr. Floyd’s neck,” Tobin, a renowned pulmonologist, testified. “Everything is directed down on his knee.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/547165-breathing-expert-estimates-half-of-chauvins-body-weight-about-91-pounds

Except there was no bruising or other detectable damage to his neck...

The Dr. is paid liar.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2021, 07:59:26 pm »

The Dr. is paid liar.
The Dr. leaves out that properly placed, a large fellow like Mr. Floyd could handle a lot of weight, especially in the absence of any former injury. If that weight was applied in the form of a blow, there would have been bruising, as a steady increase perhaps not, but either way, where and how the weight (pressure) was applied, it was done in such a fashion as to control movement, not cause injury. We are still left with the fact that there is no airway in the side of the neck. I don't have time to crunch the numbers, but the pressure of the blood moving through the flexible tubes of Floyds arteries and veins should have been able to easily overcome the (91.5/4 (sq inches) ) =22.85 lbs/in^2 exerted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2021, 07:59:43 pm »
Get those ghost hunter guys to examine the audio. They're good at hearing all sorts of stuff..

It probably doesn’t really matter what he said because we have the corners report that has the toxicology report in it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2021, 08:03:25 pm »
Clooney advising George Floyd family, put forth stunning proposal on what to ask of Derek Chauvin
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/08/clooney-advising-george-floyd-family-put-forth-stunning-proposal-on-what-to-ask-of-derek-chauvin-1057056/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2021, 08:08:37 pm »

The Dr. is paid liar.

Ok ... only getting info in here...not watching trial....  Question which has to be proven ... did Chauvin's actions contribute to his death?  Not caused his death but a contributing factor?  I say of course.  He was handcuffed.  On the ground. Saying he couldn't breathe.  Chauvin kept pressure on the neck - could have been a contributing factor is all that is needed for 3rd degree murder.

Damage didn't have to occur to the neck, the stress that Chauvin inflicted could have contributed to his existing heart problem.  Not being able to breathe doesn't necessarily come from damage to the windpipe -- stress itself will do it --- not being able to breathe -- add that to a heart patient and you have a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2021, 08:30:07 pm »
Ok ... only getting info in here...not watching trial....  Question which has to be proven ... did Chauvin's actions contribute to his death?  Not caused his death but a contributing factor?  I say of course.  He was handcuffed.  On the ground. Saying he couldn't breathe.  Chauvin kept pressure on the neck - could have been a contributing factor is all that is needed for 3rd degree murder.

Damage didn't have to occur to the neck, the stress that Chauvin inflicted could have contributed to his existing heart problem.  Not being able to breathe doesn't necessarily come from damage to the windpipe -- stress itself will do it --- not being able to breathe -- add that to a heart patient and you have a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen.

We have had to restrain psych patients who will make all kinds of claims so that you get off of them. If you watch the video of the arrest George Floyd is claiming he can’t breathe while they’re getting him in the car. I had a patient several years ago who screamed on the hallway he couldn’t breathe and I and the doctor went in there and said “for a guy who can breathe you sure are yelling pretty good”

Stressing out a suspect should not be a charge of murder for a cop.  People have compare this to the Zimmerman Trial. The difference is that prosecutor knew they didn’t have a case but they were pressured by the Obama administration to charge it.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 08:34:23 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2021, 08:30:39 pm »
Clooney advising George Floyd family, put forth stunning proposal on what to ask of Derek Chauvin
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/08/clooney-advising-george-floyd-family-put-forth-stunning-proposal-on-what-to-ask-of-derek-chauvin-1057056/

Celebrities are just as much of a problem in this country as the media

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2021, 08:31:44 pm »

The Dr. is paid liar.

Correct. 

http://anncoulter.com/2021/03/31/derek ... sacrifice/

7:02 PM - Mar 31#3
“No life-threatening injuries identified —
“A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae
“B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures
“C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries
“D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries
“E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma”
In short: No bloodshot eyes and no trauma to any part of Floyd’s neck.
And yet, day after day, prosecutors, witnesses and the media tell us that Chauvin “squeezed the life out of” Floyd. The medical evidence establishes that whatever else caused his death, it was NOT asphyxiation.
That’s the entire case against Officer Chauvin! But the howling mob isn’t giving up its holy religious observance because of one dork in a lab coat. The sun might not rise! The city of Minneapolis could be wiped out! Wait — that might actually happen.
The medical examiner also found that Floyd had enough fentanyl in his system — I don’t want to say “to kill a horse,” because that would be a cliche. But it would be enough to bump off an entire team of Budweiser Clydesdales. In technical medical jargon:
“A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
“1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL”
That’s just the first few words of the “Toxicology” section. Also listed are norfentanyl, 4-ANPP, methamphetamine, cannabinoids, amphetamines, morphine and so on.

But the 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl is rather important, inasmuch as the chief medical examiner called this “a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances,” saying, “deaths have been certified with levels of 3.”
Three. But George Floyd went up to 11.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2021, 08:35:37 pm »
Floyd resorts to infantile behavior.  NOT THE FIRST TIME....he can't breathe, " mama. "
------------------------
1 day ago
45 MINS of struggle before that with atleast 10 mins of trying to get him in the car. He was commiting fraud and was high on fentanyl. Dude... Also the way he lifted his neck up and twisted at one point shows he wasnt pinned down that hard. All it would of taken is standing up like a man and go to jail for your wrong doing. he fought the law and the law won. Its going to be hard to convict on 3rd or 2nd degree murder, plus the police department trained there officers to use that hold on people resisting arrest. I can still see him getting in some trouble but really what about the officer standing there, he could of helped get him in the back of the car or tried again... idk but really though where's the first 45 mins of what happened?

Online LMAO

« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2021, 08:44:44 pm »
 I have been paying close attention to this trial and others that I know who have all agree that the actual trial coverage the media reporting regarding this trial are two different worlds

Some of the things that we have to do to patients who are unruly would probably shock the average observer.  But they are allowed just like the knee in the back of the neck that Chauvin did is taught and allowed in the Minneapolis Police Department

That’s another thing. The media keeps reporting that his knee was on George Floyd’s neck and it was not

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2021, 08:51:21 pm »
@libertybele

You mentioned that you haven’t really been following this trial that close. But if you at some point do, you’ll find out that all the narratives we were told last summer are completely not true. It will make you angry

Without Keith Ellison and Twitter, the cops probably would’ve been suspended pending investigation and then probably reinstated back to work based on the evidence.  Once the Twitterati and the media got a hold of an amateur cell phone video, that was accepted fact and no trial is needed

Ultimately, the prosecution has to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that something that that cop did resulted in George Floyd’s death and so far they have absolutely failed to do that

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #172 on: April 08, 2021, 08:54:16 pm »

I call mistrial. 

I am not watching the HUMAN SACRIFICE OF DERCK, BY BEN CRUMP....ANOTHER AL SHARPTON.   FLOYD FAMILY ALREADY RECEIVED 27 MILLION DOLLARS from we the tax payers.... for what?  Then 17 million in GO FUND ME.

STILL, cop, did not cause his death.   DRUGS DID.  He was a huge man.   6' 7" or 8' ?   Well built.  ON DRUGS, and he was not complying with police.  NO WAY TO CONTAIN HIM.  HE WAS OUT OF CONTROL.  This was the last resort FOR a  strong man on drugs.  All kind of drugs in his system.  Drug addict.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2021, 09:24:23 pm »
@Absalom as I have stated a couple of times, a race war is NOT the answer.  Quite the opposite; Black and White MUST come together to defeat the blatant overreach of our government  in order to return the rightful power to the states and ultimately to the people.  WE THE PEOPLE are the government.  Our elected officials work for us; they want it so that we are working for them! 
Freedom is OURS for the taking!!- Ron Paul
------------------------
A reflection.
Indeed, a race war would drive us ever deeper into our self created abyss.
Yet the antidote to our morass will never be found in politics/politicians. Never!
Some 300+ years past, Enlightenment propagandists asserted that material
betterment was an honorable and noble calling, whose time had arrived for Mankind.
We have been paying the price for this fateful turn ever since which has changed
the world for the worst, as history affirms.
It's effect was to fatally weaken/destroy our spiritual sensibilities which is at the
core of our Psyche (Soul) being the driver of our attitudes, behaviors, impulses
and sensibilities. Each of these are divorced from, independent of and precede
any and all religious persuasions Man may adhere to or believe in.
The quality of the so called "Art" we produce is mute testament to our loss of
the spiritual !!!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 09:57:15 pm by Absalom »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2021, 09:39:18 pm »
‘The Nation’ on Derek Chauvin Jury: System Set up by Whites to ‘Go Free’ for Killing Black People

Joshua Klein 14 Mar 2021

The Nation published an article Thursday blasting the “deeply flawed” jury selection process for the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer accused of killing George Floyd, asserting the jury system “set up by white people” allows “white people [to] go free when they kill black people.”

The piece, penned by Nation justice correspondent Elie Mystal and titled “The Acquittal of Derek Chauvin Has Already Begun,” carries a sub-headline which claims the jury selection process “shows how the cop who killed George Floyd can, and likely will, win.” The article begins by stating Chauvin need not be referred to as having “allegedly” killed George Floyd, because the author “saw it.”

Mystal (pictured) laments that a jury, “comprised mainly of white people,” will decide whether “killing a black man should be a crime,” and then proclaims a trial should not even be necessary.

“In a reasonable world, this trial would be perfunctory,” he writes. “Hell, in a reasonable world, there wouldn’t even be a trial: Chauvin would have accepted some kind of plea deal.”

Mystal openly states white cops, for the most part, can easily get away with murdering black people.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/14/the-nation-on-derek-chauvin-jury-system-set-up-by-whites-to-go-free-for-killing-black-people/

@mystery-ak

Sounds about right. We all know that white people are evil thugs that rape,murder,rob,cheat,and steal on a daily basis,unlike their black superiors,who are a peaceful,honorable people who only wanted to be treated as equals.

HEY! "Equals"????? Wait a minute,here!........

The PoPo MUST start arresting more black people if they are to be our equals in wrong-doing!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!