Author Topic: Derek Chauvin Trial  (Read 13457 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Derek Chauvin Trial
« Reply #275 on: April 16, 2021, 06:53:58 pm »
Excrementis bovis ingreditur.  Excrementis bovis exit.

GIGO for short!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #276 on: April 17, 2021, 02:45:10 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

NBC is getting worried

10:09 PM · Apr 16, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1383241078094979072

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #277 on: April 17, 2021, 02:46:09 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Minneapolis to close all public schools next Wed-Fri in anticipation of Derek Chauvin verdict

10:10 PM · Apr 16, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1383241450129813509

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #278 on: April 17, 2021, 04:47:01 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Minneapolis to close all public schools next Wed-Fri in anticipation of Derek Chauvin verdict

@Right_in_Virginia

Sadly,riots happening after ANY trial that goes against blacks are now a "given". People would be shocked if there WEREN'T riots,with stores vandalized,white drivers stopped and beaten,fires set,etc,etc,etc.

In the short span of 50 years we have gone from such things being so shocking they were unheard of,to it being an accepted reality  that shocks no one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #279 on: April 18, 2021, 10:02:17 pm »
PHOTOS: Vandals Smear Pig Blood on Home Once Occupied by Derek Chauvin Defense Witness

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/04/18/photos-vandals-smear-pig-blood-on-home-once-occupied-by-derek-chauvin-defense-witness/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #280 on: April 18, 2021, 10:36:16 pm »
My Unsolicited Advice to the Attorney for Derek Chauvin Regarding His Closing Argument — Part One
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/04/18/my-unsolicited-advice-to-the-attorney-for-derek-chauvin-regarding-his-closing-argument-part-one-n363623
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #281 on: April 18, 2021, 10:51:07 pm »
My Unsolicited Advice to the Attorney for Derek Chauvin Regarding His Closing Argument — Part One
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/04/18/my-unsolicited-advice-to-the-attorney-for-derek-chauvin-regarding-his-closing-argument-part-one-n363623

So...a whole boatload of bad advice from somebody who didn't even watch the trial.  I hope Nelson shitcans it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #282 on: April 18, 2021, 11:00:05 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Minneapolis is encouraging all school-age kids to take part in the upcoming five-day riot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2021, 12:49:12 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Sadly,riots happening after ANY trial that goes against blacks are now a "given". People would be shocked if there WEREN'T riots,with stores vandalized,white drivers stopped and beaten,fires set,etc,etc,etc.

In the short span of 50 years we have gone from such things being so shocking they were unheard of,to it being an accepted reality  that shocks no one.
We are all on trial here, not just Derek Chauvin
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2021, 01:01:44 am »
We are all on trial here, not just Derek Chauvin

@IsailedawayfromFR

Yes,but unlike the situation with Chauvin,the verdict on us is already out,and it is "Guilty,guilty,guilty!"

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #285 on: April 19, 2021, 02:43:23 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Sadly,riots happening after ANY trial that goes against blacks are now a "given".

It doesn't help when the City of Minneapolis essentially declares a verdict of guilty at the start with their $30+ million payout.  Any fallout that occurs falls squarely upon the city.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #286 on: April 19, 2021, 12:11:10 pm »
It doesn't help when the City of Minneapolis essentially declares a verdict of guilty at the start with their $30+ million payout.  Any fallout that occurs falls squarely upon the city.
How would you like to be a citizen of Minneapolis, a place where with your tax dollars you pay for the police to instigate restraint training such as placing a knee on the shoulders. then turn around and pay off millions to criminals when this is applied, then watch that same political group switch money from the police to activists so they can set fire and loot city businesses with impunity as the city officials urge them on?

This isn't America, it is some third world country.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 12:12:31 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #287 on: April 19, 2021, 12:34:37 pm »
How would you like to be a citizen of Minneapolis, a place where with your tax dollars you pay for the police to instigate restraint training such as placing a knee on the shoulders. then turn around and pay off millions to criminals when this is applied, then watch that same political group switch money from the police to activists so they can set fire and loot city businesses with impunity as the city officials urge them on?

You get what you vote for.  Good and hard.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #288 on: April 19, 2021, 02:44:23 pm »

@IsailedawayfromFR

If you were to have gone to a movie,even as recently as the 1970's,and that was the plot,you would have gotten up and walked out in disgust.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #289 on: April 19, 2021, 02:48:58 pm »
Derek Chauvin trial live: Closing arguments begin, then jury will be sequestered during verdict deliberations

N'dea Yancey-Bragg, Tami Abdollah, Grace Hauck, Kevin McCoy and Eric Ferkenhoff, USA TODAY 12 mins ago

MINNEAPOLIS — Attorneys for the prosecution and defense in the murder trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, charged in George Floyd's death, are presenting their closing arguments Monday.

The attorneys will summarize their respective evidence and witness testimony, trying to focus jurors on the most important elements and what they argue those elements proved. The prosecution rested its case last week after calling 38 witnesses and playing dozens of video clips over the course of 11 days. The defense rested Thursday after calling seven witnesses over two days.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/derek-chauvin-trial-live-jury-to-hear-closing-arguments-then-will-be-sequestered-during-verdict-deliberations/ar-BB1fNHE8
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #290 on: April 19, 2021, 02:54:52 pm »
You get what you vote for.  Good and hard.

And will vote for again. And again.  And again.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2021, 03:01:46 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

If you were to have gone to a movie,even as recently as the 1970's,and that was the plot,you would have gotten up and walked out in disgust.

Yup

Imagine how a 1970s movie  audience would react to seeing  Dirty Harry being put on trial because he took out a thug
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2021, 03:07:21 pm »
What the actual heck, Maxine Waters? There’s no fool like an old fool.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/impeach-and-remove-maxine-waters/
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

BassWrangler

« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2021, 04:28:04 pm »
What the actual heck, Maxine Waters? There’s no fool like an old fool.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/impeach-and-remove-maxine-waters/

The double-standard for Democrats is infuriating.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2021, 05:07:27 pm »
FNC covering Closing Arguments live.  So is NewsMax TV.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:08:18 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #295 on: April 19, 2021, 05:11:25 pm »
FNC covering Closing Arguments live.  So is NewsMax TV.

Yes, I have been watching all morning... :smokin:
Support the USO

BassWrangler

« Reply #296 on: April 19, 2021, 05:12:18 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2021, 07:00:35 pm »
Watching the closing arguments..I wasn't gonna comment but if I was in the jury box this would be me about now.. ***suicide***
Support the USO

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2021, 07:14:12 pm »
@mystery-ak

Son in the UK says the country has been watching the trial and are watching this conclusion.  A few days ago I sent them a  list of jurors that describes what their jobs are and what they said when appointed a juror.  He sent that list around to people he knew were watching it.  He said they were pleased to get the list.

I suppose most countries are like the UK.  They are watching.  They may be watching in order not to miss out on seeing the riots afterward...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #299 on: April 19, 2021, 07:18:20 pm »
@mystery-ak

Son in the UK says the country has been watching the trial and are watching this conclusion.  A few days ago I sent them a  list of jurors that describes what their jobs are and what they said when appointed a juror.  He sent that list around to people he knew were watching it.  He said they were pleased to get the list.

I suppose most countries are like the UK.  They are watching.  They may be watching in order not to miss out on seeing the riots afterward...

My regards to my brother, your boy!  I agree, a lot of people are watching, in the same manner some watch NASCAR:  For the crashes.
I will NOT comply.