Author Topic: It’s ‘Communist’ Not ‘Critical Race Theory,’ Folks  (Read 325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s ‘Communist’ Not ‘Critical Race Theory,’ Folks

The mendaciously self-declared “antiracist,” Communist race theory grifters even plagiarized cancel culture.

By Thaddeus G. McCotter
March 12, 2021

It is hard to believe, but Joe Biden may not even be America’s most accomplished plagiarist. The “antiracist” radicals can stake a claim, given their own renown and remuneration and their ruination of others.

By plagiarizing the tenets of communist China’s Cultural Revolution, the anti-racist grifters have turned white progressives’ self-loathing masochism into a veritable pinata of perks, power, profit, and tenured sinecures in the bowels of academia and corporations.

Consider this excerpt from the 1966 People’s Daily op-ed by Chen Boda, “Sweep Away All Monsters and Demons” that kicked off the carnage of Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution:

The proletarian cultural revolution is aimed not only at demolishing all the old ideology and culture and all the old customs and habits, which, fostered by the exploiting classes, have poisoned the minds of the people for thousands of years, but also at creating and fostering among the masses an entirely new ideology and culture and entirely new customs and habits — those of the proletariat. This great task of transforming customs and habits is without any precedent in human history. As for all the heritage, customs and habits of the feudal and bourgeois classes, the proletarian world outlook must be used to subject them to thoroughgoing criticism. It takes time to clear away the evil habits of the old society from among the people. Nevertheless, our experience since liberation proves that the transformation of customs and habits can be accelerated if the masses are fully mobilized, the mass line is implemented and the transformation is made into a genuine mass movement.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/12/its-communist-not-critical-race-theory-folks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Someone who gets it.
Refreshing...

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The problem is, you scream Communist enough times and people go deaf to the word. Just like the abortion issue.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

The problem is, you scream Communist enough times and people go deaf to the word. Just like the abortion issue.

Similar to screaming racist too many times
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I believe they call it North Korea.  It has all the diversity and tolerance a social justice warrior could ever want.  Please don't steal the posters.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline goatprairie

CRT is supposedly the final, last gasp, non-violent attempt by the takers to steal money from the producers.
So what happens when CRT doesn't achieve the alleged objective of elevating blacks to the same educational and financial levels of other demographics by eliminating nasty white racism that causes all black failure?
After all the schools and all the white children are totally indoctrinated, it will not help one black person who can't do math or other disciplines. If they failed before, they'll fail again.
Violent measures then?

Online The_Reader_David

Of course it's Marxist.  Anyone who has been paying attention knows that "Critical Race Theory" is bilge promulgated by the intellectual idiot-children of the Marxist cultural thinkers Marcuse, Gramsci, Derrida and Lacan (not quite fair to the last, he wasn't so much a Marxist himself, but a Freudian whose deviations from Freud caused the Marxists to embrace him as one of their own).  It's part of the softer derivatives of Marxism proper that were supposed to destabilize the West in the Soviet master plan.  Critical race theorists think they're brave intellectuals confronting real oppression, but they are really all just useful idiots for the non-longer extant Soviet Union, reading from an old script.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Truth can never be shouted too much!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien