Author Topic: Reporter accuses Gov. Cuomo of sexual harassment: ‘It wasn’t about sex. It was about power’  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reporter accuses Gov. Cuomo of sexual harassment: ‘It wasn’t about sex. It was about power

Seventh accuser against Cuomo penned a first-hand account of her claims

By Brian Flood | Fox News

A female reporter has claimed New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D., touched her inappropriately and made her feel uncomfortable in an attempt to impose his power on the young journalist, making her the the seventh accuser to come forward with claims of sexual harassment against the governor.

"I never thought the governor wanted to have sex with me. It wasn’t about sex. It was about power," Jessica Bakeman wrote. "He uses touching and sexual innuendo to stoke fear in us. That is the textbook definition of sexual harassment."

The New York magazine piece written by Bakeman, titled, "Cuomo Never Let Me Forget I Was a Woman," offered a first-person account of sexual harassment allegations against the embattled governor, who is now facing calls for his resignation by high-profile Democrats.

"Andrew Cuomo’s hands had been on my body — on my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist — often enough by late 2014 that I didn’t want to go to the holiday party he was hosting for the Albany press corps at the executive mansion," Bakeman wrote.

She was a 25-year-old statehouse reporter for Politico New York at the time and attended a party thrown by the governor despite being hesitant because of his constant touching.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/reporter-seventh-woman-accuses-cuomo-sexual-harassment

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I just love it when vampires eat each other.   :pop41: