Author Topic: Biden’s disappointing prime-time speech was a con job By Post Editorial Board  (Read 354 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s disappointing prime-time speech was a con job

By Post Editorial Board

March 12, 2021 | 10:03am

Low as our expectations were, President Biden still disappointed with his speech Thursday night.

We’re supposed to hope that if all goes well, we can gather with a few others outdoors to celebrate Independence Day? Sorry, sir, we can do that now. And Americans by the tens if not hundreds of millions are.

And in Texas, Florida and other states, they’ll be packing stadiums by Memorial Day — with precautions, sure. But half the country’s done with extreme cautions.

Whether Biden knew it or not (and how would he?), the whole thing reeked of what another president, in a very different context, called “the soft bigotry of low expectations.”

He made a big deal of upping the vaccine supply, something that was hardwired in long before he took office. Anyone in the Oval Office would have built on the progress already made to do that.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/03/12/bidens-disappointing-prime-time-speech-was-a-con-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
About a 1/3 of the snoozer was back handed Trump insults. No one, even our rank and file left wing enemies are taking this joker seriously. 

$10,000 question is who is really operating the strings.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

Biden exceeded my expectations.  At no time did he drool on himself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

About a 1/3 of the snoozer was back handed Trump insults. No one, even our rank and file left wing enemies are taking this joker seriously. 

Lunchbox Joe was really jacked, though. I could see his eyes for a change.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Whoever it is wants us locked down at a moment's notice after Harris is installed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Lunchbox Joe was really jacked, though. I could see his eyes for a change.
Noticed that too.
I think his controllers are training him to actually open his eyes when he is on camera, so he doesn't look so hungover, sick, or sleepy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Winnie the Pooh from his treehouse in Beijing.

He sends pots of hunney to Rodent Congressmen to get secrets...or is that honeypots?   Swalwell knows them well.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Noticed that too.
I think his controllers are training him to actually open his eyes when he is on camera, so he doesn't look so hungover, sick, or sleepy.

Could be glue.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I didn't watch.
Was it indeed a "live" broadcast...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I didn't watch.
Was it indeed a "live" broadcast...?
No. Not at all.
It was a highly edited, professionally produced video, which was very likely made over the last few weeks.
We will never see another "live" broadcast of Biden ever again and he will NEVER take any questions, in any setting.
He is too far gone for that.
Biden has become the first video only "virtual President".
He will be known as such in history.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.